Daz Tutorial Guide: Dicktator with Texture Wizard mod using Wet Maps

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
This is a simple PDF user guide explaining the steps that are needed to setup the Dicktator asset so that it uses textures from the Texture Wizard mod as well as using wet maps.

So, you can get the dicktator dong look you want, and the wetness you need.

This guide does not deal with installing the Dictator, Texture Wizard, or the Futalicious (which is a dependency for the Texture Wizard mod), packages into Daz. You will need to install those to Daz Studio before hand.

The guide takes a base Gen8 male, adds the dicktator genitals, adds a dicktator shell and applies a texture, then adds a wetmap shell and applies a wetmap preset.

The guide is intended to be as simple as possible so it is NOT exhaustive and does not deal with other aspects of Dicktator or the Texture mod, such as displacement and such.

Please not that if you do not have all the Futalicious files installed, there will be error messages that appear when attempting to use the Texture Wizard functionality.

I hope it is useful.

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Please not that if you do not have all the Futalicious files installed, there will be error messages that appear when attempting to use the Texture Wizard functionality.
You have missing dependencies from the Futalicious product. You need to install futalicious in order to use dicktator and the texture wizard mod. It's a bit annoying but that's the way these assets were made.

Apr 7, 2020
You have missing dependencies from the Futalicious product. You need to install futalicious in order to use dicktator and the texture wizard mod. It's a bit annoying but that's the way these assets were made.
I have nstalled futalicious, as you said in your guide. But that texture ( futalicious uvs v2.dsf ) was still missing.
So I found, it is in the version for G3F, and I made copy/paste in the right directory.

PROBLEM SOLVED

Then I got the same issue, with the black textures.
The 1st one was related to

runtime/textures/meipex/m_dicktalicious/genitalia_v3/dicktator/texture set 1/Dicktator_DK_S1_DifM04a_trlxm.jpg

I noticed it was enough to make a copy of:

runtime/textures/meipex/m_dicktalicious/genitalia_v3/dicktator/texture set 1/Dicktator_DK_S1_DifM04a.jpg

And simply rename it.

PROBLEM SOLVED

The 2nd one (unsolved) is related to the DCK color set 2
The missing file is:

runtime/textures/meipex/m_dicktalicious/genitalia_v3/dicktator/texture set 1/dicktator_dk_s2_difm04a_trlxm.jpg

And I cannot find, anywhere, something similar!

PROBLEM UNSOLVED

Despite that problem, daz loads the black textures anyway, I don't know wich files it puts on...

The issue does not arise with iray or 3delight textures, which are in the dicktator pack, but only wit those in the wizard content

For all who have problems of textures not found, I solved installing all the files of futalicious v0.3 (the old one). Then, if you have it, install the 3.2 update too.
I think the best way to do it is to install all the files manually.

Last edited:

unflinchingly

Sep 18, 2021
This is a simple PDF user guide explaining the steps that are needed to setup the Dicktator asset so that it uses textures from the Texture Wizard mod as well as using wet maps.

So, you can get the dicktator dong look you want, and the wetness you need.

This guide does not deal with installing the Dictator, Texture Wizard, or the Futalicious (which is a dependency for the Texture Wizard mod), packages into Daz. You will need to install those to Daz Studio before hand.

The guide takes a base Gen8 male, adds the dicktator genitals, adds a dicktator shell and applies a texture, then adds a wetmap shell and applies a wetmap preset.

The guide is intended to be as simple as possible so it is NOT exhaustive and does not deal with other aspects of Dicktator or the Texture mod, such as displacement and such.

I hope it is useful.
Hi, thanks so much for this tutorial. I'm pretty new to this and I have struggled with the Dicktator and Futalicious apps. Now I know, thanks to you, that Futalicious is a required install before Dicktator. Why can't the author say this upfront?

Your tutorial references a "M_Texures_Wizard" folder which I don't have. I searched for it among the download folders and no dice. I can add a dong onto both male & female G8 characters and style with the parameters.

But I can't texture, so I am left with a dildo style dong on both. Skin tone matched, but nothing like the example in your tut.

Any ideas?

Thx x

I am on a Mac, latest Daz 4.15 64bit Pro.

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Sounds to me like you haven't installed Texture Wizard: only the dicktator and futalicious products.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I don't understand how to get texture-presets working on this.

I've gotten the dictator shell to load, and the dick changes color when I apply on or the other. I can't, however get dick veins to work. I'm selecting the displacement as in this picture:
1655746473752.png
I'm not getting any weird messages, and ^ that's what it looks like. I've got the Dicktator Shell selected in Scene as well.
To me that looks like it did nothing. So naturally I try to increase the effect by bumping it up, as shown in picture the second picture. I get a message that seems to me like it worked like intended, exept that literally nothing happened. No matter how much I crank up that parameter.

1655746667181.png

What the fuck am I missing?

Nekka97

Jun 14, 2023
Hi. I have absolutely no problem with anything the guys said before (concerning the dong itself). However, I cant seem to be able to adjust the cumshot. they don't show up in the preview but do in the render like the guy before said. But I am still not able to adjust them to my liking.

I'd be grateful to know where I have possibly gone wrong.

P.s this is with dicktator "Cream cascade".

DonJoh1987

Jan 29, 2023
Late reply but set your vision mode to cartoon then translucent stuff wil be the base color hope this helps