bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-V65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Not sure how else to progress now the quest tracker has vanished
I've confirmed there is an issue in this version with the progression tracker. Not sure yet why. Although I've checked the new one and it seems fine. Ty for notice

gargoyle99

Jan 28, 2023
It's currently at a pause, due to too high requirements for building this platform. I heard you can run the windows version with wine on MAC. Thanks for playing.
Wine on MAC is to check not to play. So no new for Mac? You might as well remove MAC from versions anyway

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
v65 update includes "New hefty size 8k update!"
Download size 1.1gb

v64 size 2.2gb.... something doesn't math here or is something missing?

risensei

Jun 30, 2024
Hey,
I love the game and thanks for the latest update !

I'm having an issue where my inventory is empty after loading my save (it was an old save which i used and bought some stuff in the shops), any idea on how to fix this ?
Just wanted to check out the new content so it's no biggie tbh.

And.. any way to to un-bad-boy myself ? :LOL:

risensei

Jun 30, 2024
If it's pre 0.48. Not possible. Otherwise please message me on discord I want to check the save.
By old save i meant the one from the previous version (probably v64 or something), it was fine at first, then after buying (new?) stuff (not sure if it's the cause) and saving, loading it gives me an empty inventory.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
By old save i meant the one from the previous version (probably v64 or something), it was fine at first, then after buying (new?) stuff (not sure if it's the cause) and saving, loading it gives me an empty inventory.
Your right. This bug was probably present in like 10 versions. The inventory had capacity problems. Since you had a lot of fish in inventory it couldn't load because of the capacity. This save works fine after the fix. Fortunately, it was discovered before players had a lot of items in inventory and the fish were usually sold just after catching them. So not much harm was done.
Give me your discord, ill reward you for finding this.

risensei

Jun 30, 2024
Your right. This bug was probably present in like 10 versions. The inventory had capacity problems. Since you had a lot of fish in inventory it couldn't load because of the capacity. This save works fine after the fix. Fortunately, it was discovered before players had a lot of items in inventory and the fish were usually sold just after catching them. So not much harm was done.
Give me your discord, ill reward you for finding this.
Okay, thank you for checking it out. It's fine no need for rewards, I look forward to the next update, just keep up the good work that will be my reward ;).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes