malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Version 0.65 is totally unplayable there is no damn guide so you have no damn idea what you are suppose to be doing.

1. Guide tracker broken
2. You been a bad boy (seems this quest is damn well broken also as nothing you can do to continue)

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Version 0.65 is totally unplayable there is no damn guide so you have no damn idea what you are suppose to be doing.

1. Guide tracker broken
2. You been a bad boy (seems this quest is damn well broken also as nothing you can do to continue)
Another bad boy... tsk tsk. ;)

Hibike

Dec 27, 2020
Do I see this correctly that there are extra scenes gated behind a $20 Patreon subscription? Does anyone know what the "Bonus in game scenes" are?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Hibike
It's a few small optional things. From the top of my head, there is a small dialogue in cure for emi, maybe 3 additional cameras, one animation in Halloween, and an optional punishment choice alternative for Kanae's snow hut. Neither of them is the main content, they act more like extras. Ty for playing❤.

Reactions: AhrimanH

billybob3124

Mar 29, 2019
im having trouble with getting cylia to teach me to climb. i have done literally everything else without being a supporter. only thing lef ti see on the tracker is a halloween even with dalia

billybob3124

Mar 29, 2019
I've confirmed there is an issue in this version with the progression tracker. Not sure yet why. Although I've checked the new one and it seems fine. Ty for notice
still having the problem with cylia saying ive been a bad boy. using version 61.103. and there is nothing else to do in the progression tracker.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
still having the problem with cylia saying ive been a bad boy. using version 61.103. and there is nothing else to do in the progression tracker.
@billybob3124

Yes this was reported before. It could be several things, although it's hard to tell exactly which since I was changing the codebase. It would be to time consuming to try to crawl through those parts in older version. Sorry..
also, 61 didn't had Cylia climb event yet

Reactions: billybob3124

billybob3124

Mar 29, 2019
@billybob3124

Yes this was reported before. It could be several things, although it's hard to tell exactly which since I was changing the codebase. It would be to time consuming to try to crawl through those parts in older version. Sorry..
also, 61 didn't had Cylia climb event yet
that was supposed to be 65.103. typo my bad lol

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Hello, I have found a way to get the code,
If you liked the game in any manner please stop sharing this. The game updates are pushed down with time.
Support is the only way I can continue development and I don't want to abandon this game.
If you hate me, still I hope you will find something you will enjoy besides this game.
Thanks for playing ❤

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
If you liked the game in any manner please stop sharing this. The game updates are pushed down with time.
Support is the only way I can continue development and I don't want to abandon this game.
If you hate me, still I hope you will find something you will enjoy besides this game.
Thanks for playing ❤
my fault

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes