basedryan

Mar 17, 2021
what's up with the teaching how to climb thing? I really mess with this game its just that weird bug with no solution

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Getting a "dialogue occupied" bug, even when I try to rollback or load a previous save

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Getting a "dialogue occupied" bug, even when I try to rollback or load a previous save
Is this a nearby sleeping place? If the bug occurred then only resetting the game will help I think. I can only reproduce it with rollback on sleep. The save and loading don't matter after the fact.

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
I'm sorry to be annoying about that again at dev. But do you have a ETA / plan when exactly nameable protagonist might make it into the game. Possible one of the few next updates or will it take longer? So i know how often i've to check the update-changelog.

Afroman07

Jan 1, 2021
Kept getting a bug that said creating new save when I was trying to click through dialogue. Was able to open another save but the bug remained. Went to relaunch the game and now all my saves are gone.... wtf

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I'm sorry to be annoying about that again at dev. But do you have a ETA / plan when exactly nameable protagonist might make it into the game. Possible one of the few next updates or will it take longer? So i know how often i've to check the update-changelog.
no eta

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes