Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Kept getting a bug that said creating new save when I was trying to click through dialogue. Was able to open another save but the bug remained. Went to relaunch the game and now all my saves are gone.... wtf
There is probably single corrupted save that was last created. You can probably delete the last one in appdata folder. I am not aware of any 'clicking through dialogue bug'. If you know a reproducible way please dm me.

Afroman07

Jan 1, 2021
There is probably single corrupted save that was last created. You can probably delete the last one in appdata folder. I am not aware of any 'clicking through dialogue bug'. If you know a reproducible way please tell me.
There is probably single corrupted save that was last created. You can probably delete the last one in appdata folder. I am not aware of any 'clicking through dialogue bug'. If you know a reproducible way please tell me.
I was in the middle of clicking through options with Dalia when it happened. Been a while since the last version I played so that may have been the issue. Looks like I'll just have to start again :(

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I was in the middle of clicking through options with Dalia when it happened. Been a while since the last version I played so that may have been the issue. Looks like I'll just have to start again :(
Dm me the save folder I'll check it after I'm done with the other problem. I'm sure you don't need to start over as no code should get even close to deleting the saves.

Enkel

Nov 13, 2023
Finaly Auto text? Dont tell me another Story Update without Auto Text? I had Cramps in a early Version and wait since then.......

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Finaly Auto text? Dont tell me another Story Update without Auto Text? I had Cramps in a early Version and wait since then.......
Auto mode is currently disabled. Unfortunately, there were other priorities. I will try to push it up since it's partly done already, it was just a finicky problem. Sorry about that ❤

Afroman07

Jan 1, 2021
Dm me the save folder I'll check it after I'm done with the other problem. I'm sure you don't need to start over as no code should get even close to deleting the saves.
It could have been something on my end that caused it possibly? Even after starting a new game it was having trouble loading the save slots so I ended up deleting everything to start fresh. Sorry I couldn't help identify if there was an issue before being hasty. I appreciate how responsive you've been, I don't post much but have been a long time lurker on this site. It's always nice to see when Devs actively engage with posts here. Keep up the good work!

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
It could have been something on my end that caused it possibly?
The bug during the accidental rollback could cause the save corruption. Which then fails to load every save. Deleting the new save that failed should resolve the issue usually. That is what I think happened.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-V66
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Just downloaded v66. Is there already a new version available? The game says there's a new update available and the quests I have listed show incorrect version.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I don't need a code or anything, but can someone at least tell me how to find the variables for this game on cheat table? They're not exact numbers nor are they *2+1. I'm gonna try and see if they're floating variables but some help before then would be appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes