Unity - Guilty Hell 2 [v0.30b] [KAIRI SOFT]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LatentVirtue

One of the best side scrollers. Controls are ok, combat can be tough, but rewarding, and the balance and integration of h animations and gameplay is good. Lots to explore, lots to see, many enemies to fight, a big skill (stat) tree to upgrade.

It is very similar to HoTM and Nanocrisis/whatever the first one is called, but with tigher, more diverse and engaging combat, without the 'menu' gameplay.
    Has a few good hours of gameplay - but get a unity translator (I'm using ReiPatcher), a lot of the game is not translated into English, and getting at least a hint of what the hell is going on really goes a long way.
    I really enjoyed playing through it, and I will be following the development with interest.

Also, the protagonist is basically Master Chief, as she doesn't utter a word (except for gasps and moans).
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5873295

One of the best 2D games. The first was excellent, this second part follows the same direction. The development is a bit long, and for the moment the story is not very well defined, but this second part is very promising.