Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
I feel like i'm gonna need a walkthrough for this, cause by doing some stuff that may be out of order i somehow skipped the bar fight and managed to softlock myself using harlot skill on the guy in the forest in 2nd location. So if anyone has some tips for progression, as well as to stuff some items or skills do i'll gladly take them.

Tries also translating it using bepinex since a lot of stuff isnt translated, but i must've fucked up somewhere along the way since it didnt work for me.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Any news?
Every month it's the same - last day or day before that update is released. Earlier than that it's maybe a teaser or two but Kairi/Dez wanted to avoid releasing too much since last update because it creates bad habits of asking for stuff out of order.

Just wait till 29th-30th like a good boy/gal.

Jan 14, 2020
Every month it's the same - last day or day before that update is released. Earlier than that it's maybe a teaser or two but Kairi/Dez wanted to avoid releasing too much since last update because it creates bad habits of asking for stuff out of order.

Just wait till 29th-30th like a good boy/gal.
that's true.. anyway on a completely unrelated topic..
the last update was kinda lame in my opinion.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Reminds me that I didn't even finish it. Those vampires who caught me somehow continued to suck on a mc clone while I had already broken free and resumed fighting. Unfortunately it still damaged my health bar and that happened three times out of the five attempts I gave that boss fight before I called it quits because dying to bugs and then having to go through the hassle of returning to the fight location each time was just not fun.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Do anyone have save file with all opened stuff? Or your save file with realistic high level stats and openede areas?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes