MrAnonSama

Jul 28, 2024
I'm trying to fight the vampire boss in the fog level and every time I beat one of the copies the game soft locks and the other 2 just stand there doing nothing. Does anybody have any clue how to fix this other than being super careful and beating all 3 of them at the same time?
I managed to beat all of them at the same time. A conversation dialogue started, but soft locked right away

xperia33

Feb 6, 2020
hows the 0.33b version goes, can you have sex with noir with different monsters? As I see option added for noir summon
I tried it, I'm only getting H-scene with the latest enemy (tentacle tree) with Noir. As for Bran, you can get H-scenes with multiple enemies.

yuuno117

Sep 25, 2017
When i use the thing to do bosses again, against the big tree, how i cannot select the third picture (it doesnt have the icon so i guess its not possible?) how else can i reach that?

MrAnonSama

Jul 28, 2024
Managed to bypass the 3 vampires boss soft lock by setting their health to zero with cheat engine. Now the game soft locks after the beating next boss, while standing after being stabbed.
1722632104465.png

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

blewdster

Sep 17, 2019
how do you summoin noir? or is the summon anywhere thing a different thing from being able to summon in vivis basement
It's a summon anywhere thing. You go to a save point and cast the summon anywhere, it'll give you a warning that it's experimental and that you won't be able to save afterwards. Noir and Blanc appear towards the end of the list.

xperia33

Feb 6, 2020
how do you summoin noir? or is the summon anywhere thing a different thing from being able to summon in vivis basement
This was my issue before, turns out you cannot summon Noir or Bran if you are in the Training Area, you have to enable the "summon anywhere" elsewhere, try to teleport to other save-point and use it, Noir and Bran will appear.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
How to summon new tentacles enemy?
Tentacle tree and mosquito are both in the witch academy basement's "breeding room". You'll have to meet the fat witch first to get the key to that room.

However, don't even bother with it, the room is a dead end so do not go all the way till the end our you'll have to reload your save...
edit: alright found my way out at least, you need to look left from where the cage is in the breeding room and follow that route.

Last edited:

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Tentacle tree and mosquito are both in the witch academy basement's "breeding room". You'll have to meet the fat witch first to get the key to that room.

However, don't even bother with it, the room is a dead end so do not go all the way till the end our you'll have to reload your save...
edit: alright found my way out at least, you need to look left from where the cage is in the breeding room and follow that route.
If someone has been existing off the charity of saves and not playing the game at all, where would one find the witch academy to begin with?

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Which version of Bepinex Auto Translation should I install? pleaese, thanks

Manipulations to install auto-translator:

1. Download and install BepInEx 5.4.23.2 :
Installation location: root folder (where the executable is located)
2. Download Rei Patcher 5.3.1 :
Installation location: just put SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe in the root folder (where the executable is located). Then, start it and let it install automaticaly. Close the window and it's done.
You'll notice that some files have been added to the folder, as well as an additional executable called "GuiltyHell2_alpha (Patch and Run)". From now on, launch your game with this executable.
It will automatically translate into English.For a translation in other languages, do your research, I don't know.

Last edited:

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
anyone has a save that features the shota scene?
I found it. It's a defeat event in the occupied village, you don't need any specific unlocks. Just need to warp over to "occupied village". Walk to the right, choose to "help", then "fight", then just lose the fight. A defeat event will start playing in which the bodonic tribes chief will explain that in their culture sucking milk off the breasts of a strong female makes a young boy become a strong warrior. So he decides to let his two boys suck on Airis and Brans tits, you can choose which girl they pick first, after the scene you'll get a special gallery mode to see the other scene... enjoy I guess.

If someone has been existing off the charity of saves and not playing the game at all, where would one find the witch academy to begin with?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
I found it. It's a defeat event in the occupied village, you don't need any specific unlocks. Just need to warp over to "occupied village". Walk to the right, choose to "help", then "fight", then just lose the fight. A defeat event will start playing in which the bodonic tribes chief will explain that in their culture sucking milk off the breasts of a strong female makes a young boy become a strong warrior. So he decides to let his two boys suck on Airis and Brans tits, you can choose which girl they pick first, after the scene you'll get a special gallery mode to see the other scene... enjoy I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. Think I know where that is. Figured out that the guy's save above had the auto save at the place already and I just saved it to a hard slot. The previous save at the ocean place doesn't work. Is there and idiot's path to the underwater section or could someone post a save from the current version at the underwater area?

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Thanks. Think I know where that is. Figured out that the guy's save above had the auto save at the place already and I just saved it to a hard slot. The previous save at the ocean place doesn't work. Is there and idiot's path to the underwater section or could someone post a save from the current version at the underwater area?
Lake map is just a warp gate. Go down Vivis basement in Shilon village, you'll find a door called "area test" down there. The prostitute chilling down there can be tough as she violently smacks the shit out of Airi (unique and lovely animation btw). Ignore her and take the door with the warp gate "Lake". Once there go left to dive down. Try to stay away from the huge fish though ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes