templar9099

Jun 13, 2022
Running searches and re-read some old posts, even googled, but where do i get the Nikita prostitution scene? It is the bottom leftmost Shiron memory. Also, the bath house i remember has some scenes but i cant get to them anymore.

TechCom

May 30, 2023
Running searches and re-read some old posts, even googled, but where do i get the Nikita prostitution scene? It is the bottom leftmost Shiron memory. Also, the bath house i remember has some scenes but i cant get to them anymore.
You can either slowly become a prostitute or you can buy and equip the prostitute card and go to the male side of the bathhouse. Then the scene triggers.

TechCom

May 30, 2023
I'm hoping there will be an option in the future in enter the slavers hut during the fog with Airi and Blanc. That way it will mirror a similar thing happening in Guilty Hell 1 where they were both caught. But maybe the developer feels the Occupied village one is good enough.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
You'll have to talk to the bar man in Shilon to unlock this, he has a dialogue option to "work as a prostitute" which starts the quest "Road to prostitutes". Talk to Nikita, she will have a new dialogue now, she'll tell you that you can start selling your body in the local bath house.
Go in there, hit the men's room (blue towel) and Nikita will come in to suck the bath house overseer's dick so he lets you pass into the men's room and you'll get to see the Nikita prostitution scene you're looking for. Afterwards, she says she will retire - now Airi is the new bath house whore. Note: After prostituting here once, Airi gets the "prostitution" chant, means she can now prostitute without having to have the prostitute card equipped which is fairly neat considering the "dark lithographic" card gives you much better stats.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: templar9099

xperia33

Feb 6, 2020
FULL GALLERY SAVEGAME for 0.33
Thanks for this!

Off topic:
#1 - Can you guys recommend similar games? I'm looking for something like Guilty Hell
#2 - Guilty Hell 1 is not working on Windows 11? I went back to GH1 thread and it seems it's not working on Win11 OS.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: beastfan

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Thanks for this!

Off topic:
#1 - Can you guys recommend similar games? I'm looking for something like Guilty Hell
I found these to be fairly similar to Guilty Hell 1+2

Alien Quest Eve
Night of Revenge
Sinistar 1+2
Thorn Sin

- Thorn Sin is still in relatively early development, the other ones are (mostly) finished.

gundam89

May 8, 2020
Which version of Bepinex Auto Translation should I install? pleaese, thanks

I FOUND:

1. Download and install BepInEx 5.4.23.2 :
Installation location: root folder (where the executable is located)
2. Download Rei Patcher 5.3.1 :
Installation location: just put SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe in the root folder (where the executable is located). Then, start it and let it install automaticaly. Close the window and it's done.
You'll notice that some files have been added to the folder, as well as an additional executable called "GuiltyHell2_alpha (Patch and Run)". From now on, launch your game with this executable.
It will automatically translate into English.For a translation in other languages, do your research, I don't know.
thank you, didnt know wtf i was doing

Reactions: Tomoushie

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Is it just me, or is 33b unstable as fuck? The save file included simply crashes if I transition to a different screen, and most of the ones uploaded by others (specifically for 33b) just crash while loading. The game will just often glitch out, not rendering new scenes or freezing Airi in place if I go through certain menus apparently.

And how do I use the "spawn anywhere" tool? Edit: It's the blue circle thing in your spells, like the fast-travel - you must activate it whilst on a save spot

Last edited:

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Is it just me, or is 33b unstable as fuck? The save file included simply crashes if I transition to a different screen, and most of the ones uploaded by others (specifically for 33b) just crash while loading. The game will just often glitch out, not rendering new scenes or freezing Airi in place if I go through certain menus apparently.

And how do I use the "spawn anywhere" tool?
I don't have any crashes, but the enemies are often invisible, and seem to clip behind the wall. When they catch Airi, she clips behind the wall too.

TechCom

May 30, 2023

And how do I use the "spawn anywhere" tool? Edit: It's the blue circle thing in your spells, like the fast-travel - you must activate it whilst on a save spot
Only two issues I noticed. First the summon anywhere buttons stop working and second coming out of the infirmary in the town you can't go left to the bar. You have to fast travel. Didn't try it at night, but given the wings don't work you would be stuck.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes