TechCom

May 30, 2023
Where can I see this scene? How should I see it?
First you need to get to the village you access in the chest at the forest to the right of the witch academy. Then I used the summon anywhere at the save point to spawn in stuff in the basement where the girls are trapped.
I understood correctly but this only makes an auto save and not a real save file...
No just walking in the save circle makes an autosave. Holding the button brings you to the save menu.

TechCom

May 30, 2023
Airi make out with Bran/Blanc or have Airi licked by another prostitute at the inn but both require very specific conditions to make it happen.

Also, if you despise the monsters so much I'm not sure why you would even play these two games ;)
I thought it was Blanc in 1 & 2. Is it Bran in different translations?

TechCom

May 30, 2023
I am so confused you said during the night fog mission you find NOIR but she's literally nowhere to be found. And you don't mention the vampire sisters boss at all
From the bar just keep going right to find her. If you don't find her than you probably already did in which case go into the mayors house which at night is open. In the day there is a guard outside and you can't go in.

TechCom

May 30, 2023
Hello. This was problably asked before. But I got stuck in the second bar "party" after meeting Eos for the first time. Is this a bug due to the arousal status effect or have I missed something? I talked with all the NPC's here already and tried all the dialogue options. View attachment 3923968
That party has a lot of bugs. I myself kept having the issue where the character can't move. If you can't go in the door or get hugged to death by the large man or get very drunk, then you are forced to reload.

CaelumAllen

Jan 15, 2024
Cómo hago la misión del comerciante de esclavos solo me dan la misión inicial donde debo buscar pistas de la hermana del sujero

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Any tips i can play this game with fully translated because i loved the first game meaning i 100% completion but i can't understand some diaolgues and items what they do please let me know and thank you for reading this message

xperia33

Feb 6, 2020
Any tips i can play this game with fully translated because i loved the first game meaning i 100% completion but i can't understand some diaolgues and items what they do please let me know and thank you for reading this message
I don't think we have that feature yet for GH2, what I do is I use my phone camera app to translate. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
The issue with machine translation like XUnity is mostly grammar as he/she/they are used differently in japanese. This is apparent when an NPC talks to Airi while saying stuff like "He is the girl god" talking to her about her in third person while SHE not he stands next to said NPC :ROFLMAO:
This is just a simple example why MTL isn't that great but until we get a proper translation its the best thing we can work with.

Mar 19, 2021
>> To save go in the "circle save"
View attachment 3948844

>> maintain/keep (sorry for my English) "up direction" and you should have the save file
View attachment 3948849
That's the problem. My game is not saved, he writes in the game that the save was made, but when I re-enter the game, there is nothing (except for the save that I did not make, but this save appeared when I downloaded a new update a couple of months ago) so I ask how you can make a save (in the cor folder so that the saves are loaded there,or a full-fledged save with a gallery (preferably with photos, I just use a translator to understand you, I just won't understand ) )That's the problem. My game is not saved, he writes in the game that the save was made, but when I re-enter the game, there is nothing (except for the save that I did not make, but this save appeared when I downloaded a new update a couple of months ago) so I ask how you can make a save (in the cor folder so that the saves are loaded there,or a full-fledged save with a gallery (preferably with photos, I just use a translator to understand you, I just won't understand ) )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
That's the problem. My game is not saved, he writes in the game that the save was made, but when I re-enter the game, there is nothing (except for the save that I did not make, but this save appeared when I downloaded a new update a couple of months ago) so I ask how you can make a save (in the cor folder so that the saves are loaded there,or a full-fledged save with a gallery (preferably with photos, I just use a translator to understand you, I just won't understand ) )That's the problem. My game is not saved, he writes in the game that the save was made, but when I re-enter the game, there is nothing (except for the save that I did not make, but this save appeared when I downloaded a new update a couple of months ago) so I ask how you can make a save (in the cor folder so that the saves are loaded there,or a full-fledged save with a gallery (preferably with photos, I just use a translator to understand you, I just won't understand ) )

Ok, sorry but i don't know how to help you. If you can go in save file, the save should be ok.
Maybe, try to delete the game and re-install again.
I just thought you wanted to know how to make the save. If you have a problem with your game, I recommend that you delete it and reinstall it.
As far as I'm concerned, I've never had this kind of problem on my PC with this saga.

Sorry I can't help you more. Furthermore, the language barrier doesn't help, I speak French, and I also use Google translate most often.

Try deleting/reinstalling the game, ( or download the new version) and, if you still have this problem, I guess someone might be able to help you.
Good luck. :)

Oh, and there is a save who come with the game, it is normal you have this one.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes