beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
That's the problem. My game is not saved, he writes in the game that the save was made, but when I re-enter the game, there is nothing [...]
If you're on Windows, check if your "save" folder is set to "read only". Just right click the folder, hit properties and if that's the case just uncheck the "read only" box so the game can actually write save files to your hard drive.

Reactions: Ekzou

MrAnonSama

Jul 28, 2024
How do you do that?? I cant find the value for their health
Just divide the value of the total boss HP bar by 3. There are 3 enemies in reality each one with their own health. Then just hit each enemy once and keep searching for reduced values until you find the valid addresses, set them all to 0 and the cut scene will start.

datonehornee

Sep 1, 2022
bit confused on how im supposed to go about using the condom, i have it in my inventory but it seems to not be able to do anything?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
bit confused on how im supposed to go about using the condom, i have it in my inventory but it seems to not be able to do anything?
need the "put condom on" skill from the sex merchant in the first area you meet her. after you get it it gets auto used up when you have sex with human enemies like the thug

davislens

Mar 30, 2018
my game get stuck during the vampire boss battle during the fog quest
when i hit the boss to low health the boss just stops responding , i can still move but when i try to hit the boss the boss is not hittable and doesn't react

Reactions: Tomoushie
Mar 19, 2021
If you're on Windows, check if your "save" folder is set to "read only". Just right click the folder, hit properties and if that's the case just uncheck the "read only" box so the game can actually write save files to your hard drive.
I've already figured it out for myself. thanks

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Part 34b:

I'm unsure how to start the cutscene in the last witch room where this update mainly occurs.
I get the wizard follower at the last door where the destroyer is meant to be, but it seems unresponsive to my save.

Edit: Seems like setting the game to English doesn't work for this bit so set it to Japanese

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
Part 34b:

I'm unsure how to start the cutscene in the last witch room where this update mainly occurs.
I get the wizard follower at the last door where the destroyer is meant to be, but it seems unresponsive to my save.

Edit: Seems like setting the game to English doesn't work for this bit so set it to Japanese
I'll wait for the full save

Last edited:
Reactions: Storlack

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyHell2-0.34b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes