Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I got to a quest where the village is infected and attacked by Lilith's minions, a thick layer of smoke appeared, and we are at the Evacuation District where the majority of the NPC characters in the game have gathered. The compass does not appear and the quest tells us "Find a priest who has entered the closed area", I found priests in one place there was a discussion but once finished, no indication on how to progress, and impossible to continue walking further. I don't know what to do, the quest is called "Chiron of the Night Fog", what should I do please? thank you

Ok, you need to enter in the arena

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Could someone kindly tell me which new animations have been added, and if it's worth downloading it for?

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Could someone kindly tell me which new animations have been added, and if it's worth downloading it for?
Basically, the magician Kaylah (the guy who helped you get into the witches association in the first place) fights Elenor, she seems to turn him into an "Incubus", Incubus then fights Airi. If you win this fight, you can have Airi kissed by 3 thankful witches. Some other animations have been made compatible with Bran and Noir... there really isn't a lot of new or interesting stuff in this update.

The most interesting part is probably the house part. It was mentioned in earlier dev notes that Airis house is supposed to have some interesting functions but 0.34 only adds the foundation, nothing crazy can be done there yet.

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
so dev sounds like pregnancy finally got extended to a 2nd enemy... still stuck in the test rooms though and I haven't had time to check. They really seem to be taking their time with this, idk if it's Patreon Syndrome or if they just have a demanding day job.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Guys I can't play this game anymore. I met a realt Japanese girl in Japan named airi. I got excited telling her one of my favorite video games characters is named airi. But then I couldn't tell her any more about what kind of game this is

I can't really jerk off to airi being raped anymore, I think of irl airi and I get too sad and guilty

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes