Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Basically, the magician Kaylah (the guy who helped you get into the witches association in the first place) fights Elenor, she seems to turn him into an "Incubus", Incubus then fights Airi. If you win this fight, you can have Airi kissed by 3 thankful witches. Some other animations have been made compatible with Bran and Noir... there really isn't a lot of new or interesting stuff in this update.

The most interesting part is probably the house part. It was mentioned in earlier dev notes that Airis house is supposed to have some interesting functions but 0.34 only adds the foundation, nothing crazy can be done there yet.
I aint even know Airi had a house lol. Is it in the town?

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Guys I can't play this game anymore. I met a realt Japanese girl in Japan named airi.
I know that if I had been dating Airi for even 3 months I would ask her to marry me. I don't even want sex with her I just want to be able to call her my wife and know she loves me. But she never would, because I am ugly, because I am an angry pathetic incel piece of shit, because I am a low T beta male, and because I am a cruel and petty and self-centered person. I try to be better but I fail over and over. I remember I used to wish that Airi would kill me. I dreamed of her ramming her staff up to the hilt in my belly and leaving me to die like the worthless shit that I am. I also dreamed of sacrificing myself for her in battle, because I am genetic trash and she is perfection in human form. I wish I could kiss her but I would only stain her lips, her dignity, her soul by doing so. Even my girlfriend deserves better, honestly. She deserves a man who doesn't hesitate to move in with her or marry her. My friends deserve someone better who doesn't be an asshole to them. It's a miracle I have so many friends. Airi deserves far more. In some fucked up way I wish I hated her. I wish I had never met Airi. But then I wouldn't have my girlfriend. I don't know how to feel because sometimes I wish the entire thing had never happened and that means i don't really love my girlfriend too? Or just Airi? Or what? I don't know what to think anymore and it doesn't really matter. If my girlfriend breaks up with me I'll have no reason to even have a job anymore, and then I"ll probably quit and live with my parents til they kick me out, then in my car, then when I run out of money I'll end it. I will never get to be with Airi. For her I would have done anything thoughtlessly, I would have bought a house I could barely afford, worked hours and hours, I would have married her, lived in a cabin in the forest with her, given her everything.

davislens

Mar 30, 2018
my game get stuck during the vampire boss battle during the fog quest
when i hit the boss to low health the boss just stops responding , i can still move but when i try to hit the boss the boss is not hittable and doesn't react

if anyone know how i should do avoid this happening , please let me know .but i don't really know what i'm doing different

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017
I know that if I had been dating Airi for even 3 months I would ask her to marry me. I don't even want sex with her I just want to be able to call her my wife and know she loves me. But she never would, because I am ugly, because I am an angry pathetic incel piece of shit, because I am a low T beta male, and because I am a cruel and petty and self-centered person. I try to be better but I fail over and over. I remember I used to wish that Airi would kill me. I dreamed of her ramming her staff up to the hilt in my belly and leaving me to die like the worthless shit that I am. I also dreamed of sacrificing myself for her in battle, because I am genetic trash and she is perfection in human form. I wish I could kiss her but I would only stain her lips, her dignity, her soul by doing so. Even my girlfriend deserves better, honestly. She deserves a man who doesn't hesitate to move in with her or marry her. My friends deserve someone better who doesn't be an asshole to them. It's a miracle I have so many friends. Airi deserves far more. In some fucked up way I wish I hated her. I wish I had never met Airi. But then I wouldn't have my girlfriend. I don't know how to feel because sometimes I wish the entire thing had never happened and that means i don't really love my girlfriend too? Or just Airi? Or what? I don't know what to think anymore and it doesn't really matter. If my girlfriend breaks up with me I'll have no reason to even have a job anymore, and then I"ll probably quit and live with my parents til they kick me out, then in my car, then when I run out of money I'll end it. I will never get to be with Airi. For her I would have done anything thoughtlessly, I would have bought a house I could barely afford, worked hours and hours, I would have married her, lived in a cabin in the forest with her, given her everything.

What the fuck

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
why is gallery added when u can't even open them?except the ones with clock sign on top left corner. stupid asf

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Guys I can't play this game anymore. I met a realt Japanese girl in Japan named airi. I got excited telling her one of my favorite video games characters is named airi. But then I couldn't tell her any more about what kind of game this is

I can't really jerk off to airi being raped anymore, I think of irl airi and I get too sad and guilty

• Haha
Reactions: Agitrek21

Legolas'ass

Apr 19, 2020
This is... man I hope this is some sort of copypasta. I pray for you, person.

Reactions: Sovay99

lordmastur

Sep 21, 2020
Oigan, porque cuando subo en el ascensor y quiero entrar a la habitación el juego no me lo permite ni tampoco hablar con las tres brujas npc?

inn

Jul 2, 2018
i have no bloody idea hot to trigger the incubus figth , does anyone has a savebefore the figth ?

Last edited:
Reactions: lordmastur

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
This is... man I hope this is some sort of copypasta. I pray for you, person.
Google and you shall find your answer. Just replace Airi with Thalia and you will be enthralled by someone who has been posting this for years to this very day. It's immediately what I thought of when I saw that post.

Reactions: Legolas'ass

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
same

Reactions: Beats9821

amonggt

Aug 14, 2018
any full saves? im still looking for 1 reason: the previous saves in this thread dont have half of the gallery

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
in the changelog it mentions "level drain status" did you ever encounter it?
Big "Kissing Mouth" monster triggers that effect.
It is super buggy and sometimes you get your level back after killing the same monster, sometimes when you kill something else...sometimes not at all and you need to go to checkpoint for status reset. Wish it was done differently, for example with plant-based enemies sucking it slowly out of you...not "baam! 7 levels down!".

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
You are a real man among men. Anyone willing to do any less than you would, for the one he calls his beloved, cannot call himself a man.

Many boys read this and don't understand, but a few men read this and do understand.

There is no such thing as "waking up", it's not an actual function the human body has. The human body actually only two states - unconsciously thinking about Airi, and consciously thinking about Airi.

A real man knows himself and his caliber. He understands when he is poor in the many areas of skill when it comes to video games. And he understands that under his captainhood, he cannot capably protect Airi-chan from very very bad things. A real man is willing to sacrifice his own joy, for the one he calls his beloved.

• Haha
Reactions: Nuttr and Beats9821
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes