f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You are a real man among men. Anyone willing to do any less than you would, for the one he calls his beloved, cannot call himself a man.

Many boys read this and don't understand, but a few men read this and do understand.

There is no such thing as "waking up", it's not an actual function the human body has. The human body actually only two states - unconsciously thinking about Airi, and consciously thinking about Airi.

A real man knows himself and his caliber. He understands when he is poor in the many areas of skill when it comes to video games. And he understands that under his captainhood, he cannot capably protect Airi-chan from very very bad things. A real man is willing to sacrifice his own joy, for the one he calls his beloved.
same

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
How do you trigger the fourth attack/ending with the tentacle vore in the fight with the tentacle guy in the forest? I can get the holding sideways tentacle to trigger, the spread out x tentacles, and the aerial tentacle grab... but not the vore one.

Also i remember there being talk about a telescope in that heaven area that had a view of a girl getting attacked by tentacles, how do you get to it using the fast travel points?

is there a list of what enemies work with the other two girls btw? So far i've only been able to get a few to work.

Nov 19, 2021
How do you trigger the fourth attack/ending with the tentacle vore in the fight with the tentacle guy in the forest? I can get the holding sideways tentacle to trigger, the spread out x tentacles, and the aerial tentacle grab... but not the vore one.

Also i remember there being talk about a telescope in that heaven area that had a view of a girl getting attacked by tentacles, how do you get to it using the fast travel points?

is there a list of what enemies work with the other two girls btw? So far i've only been able to get a few to work.
If I recall right it's a finisher move, so I think your health has to be low? It's been a while since I played, so I could be wrong.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
If I recall right it's a finisher move, so I think your health has to be low? It's been a while since I played, so I could be wrong.
You have to die and be on the ground (cant be in other animation!). That's when Tentacle Voltis triggers fourth animation set with absorption.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
To view gallery (database), do I need to beat the game or is it locked for a different 'patreon' version?
no, just get to VIVIs lab. the preloaded save (number 14) should have access to it unlocked. for dropping enemies you need to purchase them from VIVI (disguised as the town doctor) in order to drop them in her lab area

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
no, just get to VIVIs lab. the preloaded save (number 14) should have access to it unlocked. for dropping enemies you need to purchase them from VIVI (disguised as the town doctor) in order to drop them in her lab area
Thanks

Is the first scene with the brown girl in forest time based? I got the 'heart' meter showed but then she appeared outsidee. Talked with her, then with the guy on the right, but the peeking is not available anymore.

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone able to offer directions to the telescope view that shows the girl being molested by tentacles? From one of the fast travel points. I know it is in the heaven area, but can't seem to find my way to it from either of the save points in heaven.

Reactions: f9account

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
anyone knows pls help
the door won't open?
trying to trigger incubus fight

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes