Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Guilty Pleasure - Music/SFX, gallery unlocker, walkthrough Mod [v0.34] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Hi there KoGa3
I just wanted to let you know that I think you messed up something when you udated the OP to v0.7
I don't see any download links, mediafire and workupload are writen but its not clickable.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi there KoGa3
I just wanted to let you know that I think you messed up something when you udated the OP to v0.7
I don't see any download links, mediafire and workupload are writen but its not clickable.
Na, I'm just currently uploading the new files. So far the Mod with music is finished, the version without music should be done soon.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got done downloading the game, and come back here to check, and the mod is update. ;) Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Reactions: KoGa3

bobberttt

Dec 9, 2020
I got dangerous file and malware warnings from firefox when downloading this. Not saying those are present, I bypassed them to check it out and everything looks fine to me, just wanted to let you know KoGa3 .

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I got dangerous file and malware warnings from firefox when downloading this. Not saying those are present, I bypassed them to check it out and everything looks fine to me, just wanted to let you know KoGa3 .
Yeah, sometimes browsers classify filehosters as "dangerous" and block downloads from there or tag them generaly as malware (had this happen with Workupload already once).

Reactions: bobberttt
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes