Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
2 years in the past a monthly update was a normal thing for most devs, but then they came up with the "I can make much more content for one update if you give me more time, and some even did that, but most started out with a long one and just pushed out the same lengh they did when it was monthly, sometimes not even that and that went like a wildfire. I have not a single game that does it monthly anymore. Still the content often parely reaches a hour or even half one. Really sad. The worst part is that the pressure seems to still be high for those devs since many put there stuff on hold or just don't do anything for a year and either come up with excuses or say they get depressed over making it (which of course is a serious topic, but come on. Everyone gets it around the same time?)
2 years ago covid19 has started, while "monthly update as a normal thing for most devs" was just distant memory...unless you are speaking of "progress updates", "diaries", sneak peeks, renders, which are monthly thing for many devs even now:BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Guilty Pleasure [v0.14] [Quonix]
comprimido_.gif

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

Note. Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Hi Guy´s;
I played GP 13 with Mod, now I wanted to start playing GP 14 without the mod and I can´t save, nor the game did recognize any previous saves, Anybody having also that Issue ?
In the Game folder is a Save dir, with Persistent file but nothing else when I try to save I have this error, Happend to me also before with another well known Game and mod (no solution for that)
what can it be ?
Oh! both versions of the orig Game were the Compressed one
apreciate some hint´s Thank you !

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Yo !
I can't find the hidden second CD of this update... help !!!

those two last updates were very nice ! Thanks :)
you got distracted by Tasha and Lily' boobs...

Hi Guy´s;
I played GP 13 with Mod, now I wanted to start playing GP 14 without the mod and I can´t save, nor the game did recognize any previous saves, Anybody having also that Issue ?
In the Game folder is a Save dir, with Persistent file but nothing else when I try to save I have this error, Happend to me also before with another well known Game and mod (no solution for that)
what can it be ?
Oh! both versions of the orig Game were the Compressed one
apreciate some hint´s Thank you !
i guess you're using KoGa3 mod... but you didn't read description (Installation block):
General Advice!
My mod changes the original game files! Old saves will most likely not work anymore!
Also, saves with my mod installed will maybe not work WITHOUT my mod afterwards, too.
As this Mod overwrites game files, other Mods/addons may also not work after installing it.
looks like you need to start a new game without mod and just press "ctrl" or "tab" to skip to latest update

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican and zh

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
i guess you're using KoGa3 mod... but you didn't read description (Installation block):
well im sure I did but maybe I overead somthing thank´s a lot, yes Iam using KoGa mod
Edit: Duuh !! xapican see General Advice :FacePalm: Sorry for the dumb question !!:LOL: thank´s for ur patience fixrapid

Last edited:

ROMANXXX

Nov 6, 2019
You should consider (update patches) because it doesn't make scenes to download the whole game just to play 30 second of new content.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1650412552770.png

James, Do you have a Guilty Pleasure?
Yes, I do, my dear.
Will you share it with me?
Well, it involves a 2qt bottle of Pepsi, a handful of mentos, and a turkey baster.
OOH, that's kinky,... I have a turkey baster in my suite, shall we?

I'll stop by the 7-11 and meet you in ten minutes, my dear.

Just a little humor for the members :giggle:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Well for me that is probably the best update of this game so far. The story moved along very nicely and its about time.

Very enjoyable. Looking forward to the next one. :coffee:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
It was a pretty good update despite the lack of sex scenes (only one and was short) but there was a lot of development with* the other family members, the best part about this whole yacht thing is that every update will be about the family

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 106 Votes