m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I had been skipping every other update to make sure that each time I did play that the story would actually advance a bit... seems i'm going to have to wait for every third update. Seriously, if you can't even finish 1 day in your VN then don't release an update. It's kind of pointless.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I had been skipping every other update to make sure that each time I did play that the story would actually advance a bit... seems i'm going to have to wait for every third update. Seriously, if you can't even finish 1 day in your VN then don't release an update. It's kind of pointless.
Well, I decided that too back in May (v0.25 back then) and downloaded this version half an hour ago. It took me less than 15 minutes to finish it. And I got distracted for around 5 min. So every third update doesn't even provide much. I will now skip till v0.35. Maybe it will take more time then to finish the update than downloading. I mean, what is the point of approximately 4 renders a day? Other devs with full time jobs double or even triple that amount easily AND have an actual story to tell.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It's a work in progress, so there's always the possibility that it will have choices.
it doesn't matter what COULD be in future. Tags are about what's currently in the game (or not in the game -> like choices) - and right now, it's clearly a kinetic novel and therefore should get the tag.
By your logic, all unfinished games would not have any tags at all, as they are work in progress and (quote) "there's always the possibility that..." things will change.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 121 Votes