youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GuiltyPleasure-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
The MC still has three women to fuck Mom, Aunt and Eileen
I think we can forget about Eileen, there's never even really been a hint that it was coming and with only a few updates to go, I doubt a new storyline is going to get started. And personally, I am going to be pissed if Quonix takes a detour from Tasha and Christine to start Eileen stuff.

Reactions: Antman63995

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I think we can forget about Eileen, there's never even really been a hint that it was coming and with only a few updates to go, I doubt a new storyline is going to get started. And personally, I am going to be pissed if Quonix takes a detour from Tasha and Christine to start Eileen stuff.
Definitely agree with this, and I want some good Tasha stuff, not just one fuck and that's it.

Reactions: priapus87

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Definitely agree with this, and I want some good Tasha stuff, not just one fuck and that's it.
I agree, I have a fear it will build to the first time, and when it's over fade to black, game over. I want a family sex scene with all 4 of them too, maybe even a scene with Maya and Mandy joining in. At least a few updates with sex scenes with Tasha and Christine.

Reactions: priapus87

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I agree, I have a fear it will build to the first time, and when it's over fade to black, game over. I want a family sex scene with all 4 of them too, maybe even a scene with Maya and Mandy joining in. At least a few updates with sex scenes with Tasha and Christine.
Yeah I hope they don't do something stupid like that. Family orgy is definitely required. Hopefully the next game is just as good (without any major story changes out of nowhere), because this game had just enough dialogue to keep me reading, most of them have so much dialogue to pad it out that I end up skipping most of it.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
There's what, one teasing special render of Eileen, but nothing storywise that suggests anything. A missed opportunity, but I can't see any way we go there unless there are several more updates remaining than suggested.
You know I'd like this too, Maya has definitely flagged that she's up for it, but I'm not holding out for anything there. Again, based on what's suggested to be remaining, I think we haven't got enough time left to get Maya in as well as Tasha and Christine. Plus I imagine Mandy will never show up again, sadly!
Yeah I hope they don't do something stupid like that. Family orgy is definitely required.
I am hopeful, but also apprehensive. If this game has taught me anything, it's not to get the hopes up too high - what's the longest and most varied sex scene we've had so far? Maya and Mandy? Or Lily and Rachel? Either way, all the scenes have been over way too quickly. I just hope that we don't get the family orgy we've been waiting for only for it to be a massive let down...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
There's what, one teasing special render of Eileen, but nothing storywise that suggests anything. A missed opportunity, but I can't see any way we go there unless there are several more updates remaining than suggested.

You know I'd like this too, Maya has definitely flagged that she's up for it, but I'm not holding out for anything there. Again, based on what's suggested to be remaining, I think we haven't got enough time left to get Maya in as well as Tasha and Christine. Plus I imagine Mandy will never show up again, sadly!

I am hopeful, but also apprehensive. If this game has taught me anything, it's not to get the hopes up too high - what's the longest and most varied sex scene we've had so far? Maya and Mandy? Or Lily and Rachel? Either way, all the scenes have been over way too quickly. I just hope that we don't get the family orgy we've been waiting for only for it to be a massive let down...
Others may think differently, but throughout the story, I've never had the impression that Eileen was a potential harem member, or even a lewdable SG.

I think Maya might be an option of joining the harem, everyone knows she's MC's girlfriend, and Maya is full aware of his sexual relationship with Rachel & Lilly, and it wouldn't really need much more than 'hey, wanna join' and I guess I was just hoping that Mandy may come along as a package deal, but you're right, it's more likely she never gets mentioned again.

I also suspect that, the family orgy (if we get one) will be a letdown from our hopes and buildup.

Randor12

Oct 14, 2019
Tried to update from ver 0.38 to 0.39 on android but it says Package conflicts with existing package. Really don't want to start the game all over again. Ideas?

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Others may think differently, but throughout the story, I've never had the impression that Eileen was a potential harem member, or even a lewdable SG.

I think Maya might be an option of joining the harem, everyone knows she's MC's girlfriend, and Maya is full aware of his sexual relationship with Rachel & Lilly, and it wouldn't really need much more than 'hey, wanna join' and I guess I was just hoping that Mandy may come along as a package deal, but you're right, it's more likely she never gets mentioned again.

I also suspect that, the family orgy (if we get one) will be a letdown from our hopes and buildup.
Agreed on Eileen - the only reason to think anything is she is a named female character in a harem game :LOL:

Stuff like this in the special renders just gives false hope though.
1727251830127.png

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Guilty Pleasure v0.40 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

brazax13

Mar 5, 2023
started out as one of the best games here but now its all cliffhangers and teasing with these half ass short meaningless updates, last few updates were the same, thought it would change but obviously not, never downloading this game again, like seriously devs this is so fucking annoying

3.30 star(s) 122 Votes