Apr 29, 2021
7767 How come updates aren't being put on Mega anymore? This is like the 10th game I've looked at this week uploaded seemingly everywhere except Mega.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.40 dialogs
There is one sex scene with Lilly in this update.
It is mostly mc, Lilly (L) and Rachel (R) talking with Tasha (M) and each other in different combinations.
Later the three talk with Christine (A).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
i let this game marinate ever since the date between mc and rachel and he STILL hasn't fucked his mom yet bro

also add some pussy licking bruh blowjobs get boring

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
this is needlessly dragging on. Tasha could have caught them fucking on the boat, and they could have had the discussion before they got back to the mainland. Instead there were some unneeded scenes after they came back home

The dev needs someone to edit his story ;)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
screenshot0001.png
multi-millon dollar yacht for a beach house probably only worth hundred grand (or so)....makes sense only to Christine?

If I remember right the yacht has a broken engine...even a broken yacht is still worth more then a beach house

so if Christine sold the broken yacht, she could probably buy several hundred beach houses

Reactions: Crazymic79

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
multi-millon dollar yacht for a beach house probably only worth hundred grand (or so)....makes sense only to Christine?

If I remember right the yacht has a broken engine...even a broken yacht is still worth more then a beach house

so if Christine sold the broken yacht, she could probably buy several hundred beach houses
It was an impulse trade i guess.
Ultimatly it is just a MacGuffin (Object or device to progress the story) the dev decided to use.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
View attachment 4071320

Uhh...there are plenty of multi-million dollar beach houses out there.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
View attachment 4071320

It was an impulse trade i guess.
Ultimatly it is just a MacGuffin (Object or device to progress the story) the dev decided to use.
Dev just could have let Christine borrow the yacht from a friend for some days ... no need for this nonsense story that she swaps her beach house for it. Such a yacht usually requires a crew and costs a fortune to operate and maintain. Much more than she can afford.
It shouldn't be too difficult to rewrite some of the yacht dialogs and remove the nonsense ...

Unfortunately dev didn't use the opportunity to do much more stuff on the yacht, eg invite Maya and Eileen for some days and create incidents where the kids run into (drunken) Christine, Tasha and Eileen doing lewd stuff and vice versa and finally maybe a drinking game (dares) where they all get really close to each other.

There were some storylines like mc's tutor job for Maya and Lilly's waitress job which were completely abandoned with the yacht.

In general I have the impression that the story is completely on the wrong path.
You don't convince your mom to have sex with you just by talking.
It should be more situations of "intimacy" where they talk less but have body contact (or are naked) like
- give a hug
- cuddle when watching tv
- apply sun milk on each others body
- work out together with close body contact
- give a massage
- change clothes in the same room
- take a shower or sauna together
- drink and do games together
(At least in simulation games that usually is the path to increase intimacy with a roommate/landlady.
I know that such events are in the story, it's just that mc did not repeat them enough to maybe have success.)
Instead the dev in the last updates has focused mostly on talking which keeps the characters on a distance, prohibits intimacy and actually does not deliver any interesting content.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Dev just could have let Christine borrow the yacht from a friend for some days ...
Could have?
SHOULD HAVE!

Of course he could have done so much more, if he were a better writer. But he isn't.

In my opinion he just wanted a change of places for a few updates, the story he came up with is "debatable", yes. ;)

Reactions: Crazymic79
3.30 star(s) 122 Votes