MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
Actually, I can understand why some people don't want to give financial support at the moment. There have been a lot of developers in the past who have misled them and I'm not in my prime right now. I mean, I'm aware that I haven't been publishing content regularly for a long time (although the closure of my patreon account had a big impact on that but whatever) and I understand you. I'm just one of those people who think that you should only be rewarded for what you do and what you deserve. So I don't think I have the right to show any negativity towards this right now.

Nowadays I've started to increase the amount of content I'm sharing again and the new update is going to be a bomb. It will be the longest and highest quality update I've done so far. I expect to earn your trust and support with the new update again, and if it doesn't happen then... well, we'll talk about it then.
Hey Dev, I just wanted to applaud you for this. The fact that much of the criticism towards this project stems from a lack of frequent updates, rather than the content itself is a good thing - you have so far made a good game which people enjoy and want to see more of.

Myself and many others look forward to the next update and seeing how the story progresses. I’m happy to see/hear that you’re taking steps for people to regain confidence in supporting you. I’m sure it will payoff in the long term if you continue providing content and updates!
Best of luck!

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I honestly already forgot about this "Game".. seen the Progress reports on SS and gotta say it's not very promising, especially if "Phone system" and Minigames are much more important than actual Renders. Speaking of Renders, goal is 1600 and he has done below 600 5 Days ago, when does he expect to release that so called "big" Update anyway ?

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
A21E37ED-5CBC-4FFD-B3C3-D0065D57AF8D.jpeg
“The most frequent content schedule ever.”

“If it doesn’t go well chart another course at the end of summer.”

Content released: 0

It’s well past summer. Please dev, see your unrealistic ambitions for what they are. I want to play a project of yours that I can trust will progress regularly and be completed.

Jan 7, 2021
View attachment 4050219
“The most frequent content schedule ever.”

“If it doesn’t go well chart another course at the end of summer.”

Content released: 0

It’s well past summer. Please dev, see your unrealistic ambitions for what they are. I want to play a project of yours that I can trust will progress regularly and be completed.
LOL. You should learn the difference between content and updates as a developer. He's more active than you lately.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes