Others None Guri Guri Yuffie Complete Edition

captainponcho

May 11, 2017
In honor of FF7 Remake I was hoping maybe some would Translate this great work from back in day! I know about the old unfinished HF patch but with hongfire being dead for ever now and having no luck finding old uploads of the patch, was maybe hoping some great soul would be willing finish or make an even better version of the translation. If anyone is interested id even be willing to pay a fair negotiable fee for the work since I believe in the saying nothing being for free.

P.S. sorry ahead of time if this breaks any rules Its my first post since I usually just lurk.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: .ox

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
You still alive?

I was looking around to see if this site had this game, but was only able to find your this thread. I figure if I don't expand on my post I might get a bop on the head for necroing, if that's a thing here anyways. I tend to lurk for the most part as well.

The reason I'm posting is because I have found two sets of the game on my older hard drives. One is from 2010 and the other from 2016 which I think is the Complete version. I also have several translation files that translate most menus and even the materia list, if I had to guess these are the HF translations.

Only issue I can find right now is the 2016 version tends to blank screen at random when it transitions from one scene to the next. Only way to fix that that I've found is to close the game and launch it again. Might have something to do with flash, they both use different versions. The 2010 version runs flash player 8 and the 2016 version runs on flash player 10.

The two different versions of the game together end up at 10.80GB, would be 2GB less if I deleted the copy of the 2016 version I made so that I could apply the translated files without worrying about breaking something.

I don't mind posting what I have if someone wants to get a copy of the games or if someone wanted to try their hand at translating the game or any other such things. I just need to know where I can upload the 10.80GB file because I don't think MEGA lets you upload that large of a file. Also would I have to apply and be accepted as an uploader to share this?

I took a quick screen shot of the two different versions. GGCY.png

Last edited:

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
I've been trying to find a/the translation for this, at least for the BJ part which I know exists but don't currently have, but I've been unable to find it anywhere. Can someone post it?

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I've been trying to find a/the translation for this, at least for the BJ part which I know exists but don't currently have, but I've been unable to find it anywhere. Can someone post it?
So long as you don't mind Anonfiles I'll post the translation files I have.

It's been a hot minute since I've tinkered with the files myself, but the Translation.zip should contain all the files to translate the choices during the BJ scene. s-c.zip and f-1edit2.7z are the translations for the materia list and the free mode where you can choose which scene you begin on. If I remember correctly it's an option that opens up after you finish the game once. I'm not sure which is which between s-c and f-1.

Free mode menu.png

"Installing" the translations is a simple copy and paste, replace all files process, but it doesn't hurt to make a copy of your game folder or the files you're replacing in case you need to revert.

I've found out that the 2016 version of the game going randomly blank screen is a result of using the materia list/free mode menu translation files on the newer version of the game. The translations will work, but for some reason it will randomly go blank screen and you'll have to close the game out completely. Though it could be something on my end with flash, but I've no idea. Works perfectly with the 2010 version since I believe that's what it was originally made for to begin with.

If you really want to have the translations, you could always replace the files, screen shot the translated menu/materia list and then replace the files with the originals. Either way, here are the links.

Reactions: APonderingWhat

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Worked like a charm. Thanks. Now just I need to figure out why all of these flash games constantly wipe my progress. Also, just wishful thinking, but it would be nice if T-Graph went back and uncensored it.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Worked like a charm. Thanks. Now just I need to figure out why all of these flash games constantly wipe my progress. Also, just wishful thinking, but it would be nice if T-Graph went back and uncensored it.
Good to hear, though it doesn't look like T-Graph has done anything, on Dlsite anyways, since 2019. As for your progress getting wiped, I have two save files for GGCY that has all the materia bought along with the free mode unlocked. The 2016 complete version comes with that along with unlocking an autoplay mode, a gallery, and chapter select. Autoplay turns the sex sections into movies, in case you're having trouble progressing I guess. The gallery lets you view Yuffie's model from the the story mode, not the one during the groping/sex scene though. Chapter select lets you start the story on any days/chapters you want.

Again, I don't know which one goes to which game, but what seems to work is having the ggccyf_sta.sol file inside the game's folder along with the exe file and I have a copy of both files in the game's save folder. The save folder is located elsewhere, the link below is the game's modest wiki and has where you need to copy/paste the save file along with a walk through, materia translation, and sex scene guide.

Do keep a copy of the save files handy, because as you said, flash games constantly wipe save files for whatever reason, and this one does it too. Quick copy and paste of your back up save files will correct it quick and in a hurry.

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Good to hear, though it doesn't look like T-Graph has done anything, on Dlsite anyways, since 2019.
It's a shame, but at least the "industry" appears to be turning around somewhat when it comes to censorship in Japan. On a side note, there is actually one uncensored frame in the game, and that's when either Yuffie is experienced and/or in a good mood and you pull off her panties in the undressing scenes.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Good to hear, though it doesn't look like T-Graph has done anything, on Dlsite anyways, since 2019. As for your progress getting wiped, I have two save files for GGCY that has all the materia bought along with the free mode unlocked. The 2016 complete version comes with that along with unlocking an autoplay mode, a gallery, and chapter select. Autoplay turns the sex sections into movies, in case you're having trouble progressing I guess. The gallery lets you view Yuffie's model from the the story mode, not the one during the groping/sex scene though. Chapter select lets you start the story on any days/chapters you want.

Again, I don't know which one goes to which game, but what seems to work is having the ggccyf_sta.sol file inside the game's folder along with the exe file and I have a copy of both files in the game's save folder. The save folder is located elsewhere, the link below is the game's modest wiki and has where you need to copy/paste the save file along with a walk through, materia translation, and sex scene guide.

Do keep a copy of the save files handy, because as you said, flash games constantly wipe save files for whatever reason, and this one does it too. Quick copy and paste of your back up save files will correct it quick and in a hurry.
Sorry for the almost year-necro, but would it be possible to ask you to reupload these? I don't know if I have it in me to 100% things again, now that I have the 2016 version, but sadly no 2010 version fully completed with the English QOL HongFire patches, back in the day.
Also, screw Flash for never having been a thing that could be hooked with texthookers!!
If that's a thing... lol

loveroflight

Nov 2, 2019
Sorry for the almost year-necro, but would it be possible to ask you to reupload these? I don't know if I have it in me to 100% things again, now that I have the 2016 version, but sadly no 2010 version fully completed with the English QOL HongFire patches, back in the day.
Also, screw Flash for never having been a thing that could be hooked with texthookers!!
If that's a thing... lol
Not to worry, as I'd like to second this necro after losing my fully translated variant to a mechanical failure on the part of old external disk drives. Yeesh.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Not to worry, as I'd like to second this necro after losing my fully translated variant to a mechanical failure on the part of old external disk drives. Yeesh.
The bug-littered v1.00 was the only one around for years for the Complete Edition (2016), and I even went as far as to...actually buying something from DLsite... And then somehow v1.1 finally made it to some places... *winkwink*

Unfortunately, in a similar state as you are all things considered, apparently. Though be advised, the 2010 HF patch really sortof breaks the 2016 Complete edition, afaik.

Reactions: APonderingWhat

ShadowWolf101

May 6, 2020
Did anyone ever try to translate more of this? I've always enjoyed this game, really wish there was a way to translate the stuff Yuffie's saynig during the scenes too somehow.

Jun 24, 2017
If that's a thing... lol

I still have those files above saved, and I believe they work for both versions. Use the MEGA link below.

lol456321

Jul 17, 2018
The bug-littered v1.00 was the only one around for years for the Complete Edition (2016), and I even went as far as to...actually buying something from DLsite... And then somehow v1.1 finally made it to some places... *winkwink*

Unfortunately, in a similar state as you are all things considered, apparently. Though be advised, the 2010 HF patch really sortof breaks the 2016 Complete edition, afaik.
Anyone able to find this 1.1 version?

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
You still alive?

I was looking around to see if this site had this game, but was only able to find your this thread. I figure if I don't expand on my post I might get a bop on the head for necroing, if that's a thing here anyways. I tend to lurk for the most part as well.

The reason I'm posting is because I have found two sets of the game on my older hard drives. One is from 2010 and the other from 2016 which I think is the Complete version. I also have several translation files that translate most menus and even the materia list, if I had to guess these are the HF translations.

Only issue I can find right now is the 2016 version tends to blank screen at random when it transitions from one scene to the next. Only way to fix that that I've found is to close the game and launch it again. Might have something to do with flash, they both use different versions. The 2010 version runs flash player 8 and the 2016 version runs on flash player 10.

The two different versions of the game together end up at 10.80GB, would be 2GB less if I deleted the copy of the 2016 version I made so that I could apply the translated files without worrying about breaking something.

I don't mind posting what I have if someone wants to get a copy of the games or if someone wanted to try their hand at translating the game or any other such things. I just need to know where I can upload the 10.80GB file because I don't think MEGA lets you upload that large of a file. Also would I have to apply and be accepted as an uploader to share this?

I took a quick screen shot of the two different versions. View attachment 1020651
I WILL TAKE IT ShinGouki

• Hey there
Reactions: pim0

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018

You'll have to check out my previous posts to identify which files do what as I haven't touched the game in some time so I don't remember which ones do what. I can however say that the final link should be the 2016 version of the game. I'd have to dig around to find the older 2010 version of the game, but that would have to wait for another time. Didn't realize some people were wanting the files to be uploaded again, but thank ilego for messaging me. I never do check those since it's usually just notifications that another user has commented/rated a thread for other games.

Last edited:

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I forget which website I used last time, but it seems to have died off or the links just expired. Captainponcho requested I reupload the files again and I've put them up on Gofile. Again, please check the first post in which I detailed which files do what.

• Sad
Reactions: mrlie

PleasePleaseMe

Aug 3, 2018
I forget which website I used last time, but it seems to have died off or the links just expired. Captainponcho requested I reupload the files again and I've put them up on Gofile. Again, please check the first post in which I detailed which files do what.

Dead.