Seeking Guro Games

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
I personally do not like Guro as flat guro like in hentai games i prefer to have scary theme (like Goro who is scary) or in house of velez scary traps , i no longer have succubus it is not what i thought it will be it is just weird tortures and repetitive combat i expected to be more scary. I rly wish some day people make really scary game without censorship like Resident evil 2/3 where Mr Nemesis/T just grab you and do scary stuff to you not throw you around like toy (by bad stuff i mean rip off Leon S Kennedy cock off) or pull a leg arm, or Boobs, or other stuff just like what u expect from real strong monster that want to kill you, not gently bash you in wall till you go sleep forever. Sadly i dont know games which are horror and have actually scary deaths except MK11 which is not horror and except House of velez which is actually bad game.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
I personally do not like Guro as flat guro like in hentai games i prefer to have scary theme (like Goro who is scary) or in house of velez scary traps , i no longer have succubus it is not what i thought it will be it is just weird tortures and repetitive combat i expected to be more scary. I rly wish some day people make really scary game without censorship like Resident evil 2/3 where Mr Nemesis/T just grab you and do scary stuff to you not throw you around like toy (by bad stuff i mean rip off Leon S Kennedy cock off) or pull a leg arm, or Boobs, or other stuff just like what u expect from real strong monster that want to kill you, not gently bash you in wall till you go sleep forever. Sadly i dont know games which are horror and have actually scary deaths except MK11 which is not horror and except House of velez which is actually bad game.
Dead Space and The Evil Within

Last edited:

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Aw. Do you have some of the games? It was a wonderful collection.
I only have one, which i played myself shortly before the thread closing down. I don't have the game installed on my PC rn, but i know where you can download it

I'm not sure i can post the link here, so just DM me and i'll tell you where you can get it

Alternatively, you can check out this thread here. It only has a small selection of the games deleted, but it's still better than nothing

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Found a similar thread that seems to be going on since 2021, has a download index but it seems only half of the downloads are working due to attacks and lack of current maintenance as the users there say. Anyway check it out, it has lots of good stuff:

Reactions: valkaree99

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Why I can't see the guro thread?
That thread was nuked and there's no chance of any guro thread ever happening here. The only guro games thread that I'm currently aware on the internet is this where DoubleDoubleV the owner of our deleted guro thread is also active. He explains everything here

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdEbichu

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
That thread was nuked and there's no chance of any guro thread ever happening here. The only guro games thread that I'm currently aware on the internet is this where DoubleDoubleV the owner of our deleted guro thread is also active. He explains everything here
Hey so why isnt It happenning again? Is this site suddenly hard against guro content or something? Because I have been seing that kind of content less as time passed.