Seeking Guro/ryona side-scroller game, does this one ring a bell?

kmonch

Oct 12, 2018
I've been trying to find it recently, but I've had no luck:

It's this (kinda old) guro H-Game where this school girl wakes up in Hell after..? Summoning a demon or something similar. And the whole subject of the game is that you need to escape, but it's super grotesque and the NPCs rape the main character along the way.
Ryona galore. Does this ring a bell for anyone...? Apologies if this isn't in the right place

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
I've had my fair share of guro sidescrolers (and tbh, i can't get enough of them) but the one you're referring i have no idea which one it is. If i had to guess, it would be demonophobia (i have no idea if this is the game you're looking for since i haven't played it nor do i plan to because i don't like the art style)

If that is not what you're looking for may i give you some suggestions?

There's Depravia a sidescroler where you play as an angel fighting your way in the 9 circles of hell, there tons of juicy death rape animations in the fore adn background

There's also Splatter Beach (Sidescroller where you play as a bikini lady fighting zombies trying to murder rape you and 3 other women, with dead victims on the background) and Splatter School (dito but with a school girl and more bosses and enemies) made by ankoku marimokan (there's also one with ninjas, but i forgot the name as well as UNBREAKER but that one has no guro elements)

there's more but i've forgotten some of their names. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Came_For_The_Show

kmonch

Oct 12, 2018
Yess!! Demonophobia!! That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you lotss. Couldn't remember the name for the life of me.
And I've played Depravia some, it's fun. I need to get back to it though. I'll be sure to check out the other games you mentioned as well :)

I've had my fair share of guro sidescrolers (and tbh, i can't get enough of them) but the one you're referring i have no idea which one it is. If i had to guess, it would be demonophobia (i have no idea if this is the game you're looking for since i haven't played it nor do i plan to because i don't like the art style)

If that is not what you're looking for may i give you some suggestions?

There's Depravia a sidescroler where you play as an angel fighting your way in the 9 circles of hell, there tons of juicy death rape animations in the fore adn background

There's also Splatter Beach (Sidescroller where you play as a bikini lady fighting zombies trying to murder rape you and 3 other women, with dead victims on the background) and Splatter School (dito but with a school girl and more bosses and enemies) made by ankoku marimokan (there's also one with ninjas, but i forgot the name as well as UNBREAKER but that one has no guro elements)

there's more but i've forgotten some of their names. Hope this helps.