Seeking Guro sandbox games?

GoggleDMara3201

Apr 1, 2021
Are there any sandbox games with guro/ways to mod these types of games to have guro? I like going around an open world and being able to do whatever I want and I also happen to have a pretty garbage kink lol. I've played guro VN's like euphoria and maggot baits but haven't found anything more sandbox like.

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Lona RPG by eccma, and Slave Farm by StudioS.

Both of them RPG Maker games tho, in case it ain't your thing

Flare Ice Tea

Sep 13, 2022
I've tried that but it wasn't great tbh. It just ended up being a janky mess lol
Yeah Skyrim takes skill to mod and commitment but it sure does pay off. I have total of 450 mods and the game is like my playground definently good but if your not commited to modding it its definently a no go.

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
Yeah Skyrim takes skill to mod and commitment but it sure does pay off. I have total of 450 mods and the game is like my playground definently good but if your not commited to modding it its definently a no go.
Do you have a list or maybe already setup game with mods torrent?

Flare Ice Tea

Sep 13, 2022
Do you have a list or maybe already setup game with mods torrent?
The thing is.. you can’t just share the whole thing set up unless you know what your doing in mod manager 2, but! Let me tell you a little secret idk if they have a guro modlist there but get wabbajack for Skyrim Special Edition it downloads mod list and prepares the whole game modded it for you if your new to modding but you have to download mods manually and look at what it tells you to download on the screen that pops up and also you must own the actual game not cracked for wabbajact to work you can also do cracked for mods but you’ll have to do it yourself through mod manager 2 it will still work, also make sure you have a lot of storage and a pretty good computer depending on what mods you get your Pc/laptop will need to be strong enough for mods.

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
The thing is.. you can’t just share the whole thing set up unless you know what your doing in mod manager 2, but! Let me tell you a little secret idk if they have a guro modlist there but get wabbajack for Skyrim Special Edition it downloads mod list and prepares the whole game modded it for you if your new to modding but you have to download mods manually and look at what it tells you to download on the screen that pops up and also you must own the actual game not cracked for wabbajact to work you can also do cracked for mods but you’ll have to do it yourself through mod manager 2 it will still work, also make sure you have a lot of storage and a pretty good computer depending on what mods you get your Pc/laptop will need to be strong enough for mods.
I found NEFARAM, its already setup and have wabbajack, but not enough guro, do you know good mods?