Identify Guy and a girl roaming the school having sex to pass a grade.

ennijn

Jun 13, 2018
Hi, I can't seem to remember the name of a game I'm trying to find, looking trough a 'school setting' didn't help.

Things I remember:

• Game took place in a school.
  • It was MTL only (At least when I played it last time)
  • You control a guy with a girl following close by.
  • You could find/buy(?) outfits for the girl.
  • The girl was your classmate/friend (I remember seeing some lines about them having feeling for eachother but that might've been the MTL being iffy)
  • You had an option to have protected and unprotected sex.
  • You could've told the girl to wear and drink semen from the condoms.
  • You had to choose different positions in front of different people to progress in the game.
  • I belive the overall theme of the game was having sex to get a passing grade in some sort of class(???)
I've been looking for it for a few days without any luck. Any suggestions on the name / link to it greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ennijn

Jun 13, 2018
I've played this game but unfortunately isn't the one I'm looking for.

It's worth adding that the game was in 2d. You moved from left to right. Closest thing that comes to my mind in regards to how the game plays would be the old Legend of Krystal flash game.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
You're looking for Breeding Log. The setting is that the protagonists are assigned to the Sexual Activity Committee so they have to have sex in front of the other students in order to teach those students about sex, kick-off their sex drives, and hopefully help deal with the declining birth-rate. The protagonists do have feelings for each other.

Unfortunately we still have to deal with the autotranslated mtl. I think the game definitely deserves a better translation... so I started working on one. Literally yesterday though, so it'll be a while before it's done.

Reactions: Muhammed_Ozbek

ennijn

Jun 13, 2018
You're looking for Breeding Log. The setting is that the protagonists are assigned to the Sexual Activity Committee so they have to have sex in front of the other students in order to teach those students about sex, kick-off their sex drives, and hopefully help deal with the declining birth-rate. The protagonists do have feelings for each other.

Unfortunately we still have to deal with the autotranslated mtl. I think the game definitely deserves a better translation... so I started working on one. Literally yesterday though, so it'll be a while before it's done.
This is exacly the one I was looking for! Thank you very much!