Guys, i'm new to this development things, plz, help me!!

Lil Siren

Dec 16, 2017
i realy want to know what engine is this, i'm having some trouble with Daz in my pc, and that is a engine what i realy like, but i cant find that, i know thas a realy idiot question, but like i said, i just play since 2016, and now i'm tryng to do my own stuff, so, i'm realy new, plz, help me electra_and_scylla_2_by_shassai_dcaungm-fullview.jpg
i think is the same used in "my new life" but i'm not certain

Reactions: polywog

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
Apart from daz the only other engine i know to generate renders is realillusion & poser

imo daz is the easiest you want to go

Reactions: Lil Siren

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
You may have better luck posting this under 'programming and development,' directly rather than in the guide forums, there are a few Daz guru's who hang out in that subforum who may even be able to point you to what models and shaders were used.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
i realy want to know what engine is this, i'm having some trouble with Daz in my pc, and that is a engine what i realy like, but i cant find that, i know thas a realy idiot question, but like i said, i just play since 2016, and now i'm tryng to do my own stuff, so, i'm realy new, plz, help me View attachment 233903
i think is the same used in "my new life" but i'm not certain
The artist: Shassai
Software: TK 17

Lil Siren

Dec 16, 2017
The artist: Shassai
Software: TK 17
ty, i lost all the nigth looking for thins, and i find tk 17, but my tk 17 does not even come close to what we can see in this image, this nigth i`ll try to get near that, and discover if my computer can run, i have a good pc, in 2012, now is a piece of shit, i`ll make some changes and 4 or 5 months, and then start to working in daz, i think nearly august i can have my first VN lauched, at least a alpha, but thanks

Lil Siren

Dec 16, 2017
You may have better luck posting this under 'programming and development,' directly rather than in the guide forums, there are a few Daz guru's who hang out in that subforum who may even be able to point you to what models and shaders were used.
ty, i`ll try that, thanks for the help

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
ty, i lost all the nigth looking for thins, and i find tk 17, but my tk 17 does not even come close to what we can see in this image, this nigth i`ll try to get near that, and discover if my computer can run, i have a good pc, in 2012, now is a piece of shit, i`ll make some changes and 4 or 5 months, and then start to working in daz, i think nearly august i can have my first VN lauched, at least a alpha, but thanks
There are a lot of add-ons for TK 17 and you can use just about any models.
Daz split from the industry and mostly wants you to buy their stuff.