Gymanstics Coach.

Sep 13, 2021
Curious to ask what people think about this news story on every network right now.

in consideration to games like Headmaster etc.

just wondering.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Each country has its own news. What are you talking about?
Probably about who sexually abused (most of) the girls (mostly underage) in the US team since years. It's not really something new, but the first public testimonies happened few days ago.

As to answer OP, what is there to think about ?
It's something that happened, happen and will happen. Probably not in an as generalized way as in games, but it's far to be something new. Wherever there's someone in a place of power over girls (young or teenager), there a possibility of sexual abuse. And it don't limit to girls, the same kind of sexual abuse also happen to boys (see (exposed in 2011) by example).
But this doesn't mean that we should stop making/playing games like The Headmaster. They are games, and therefore fantasies, while we are grown adults, and therefore expected to know what is wrong and shouldn't be done in real life. If we starts to discriminate games because something similar happened in real life, and it was a deep trauma for the victims, what will we have to play ?
There's, in real life, teachers who abused few of their students, women abused by their therapist, girls abused by their brother, women abused by their son, children abused by one of their parents, when not the two of them, girls corrupted into submission with the help of drugs, women blackmailed for sex, and so on. I'll not make the full list, only pure vanilla romance games can not relate to an abuse that happened in real life. And, I used female as example, but the same happen also to male.

Games are just games, period. If you feel uneasy when playing one, because of something that hit the news, be happy. It mean that you are a "normal" human being, who make know that what can turn him on in a game isn't necessarily something that should happen for real. Let the time pass, or definitively stop playing this game, that's all.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Curious to ask what people think about this news story on every network right now.

in consideration to games like Headmaster etc.

just wondering.
Are you talking about this?

Don't worry yourself, because Honey Select models can take a lot of abuse, without any permanent damage mentally or physically.;)

Reactions: 0990