Identify H Game where you try to hinder a princess as a wizard?

CrazyCross4

Jan 21, 2018
So a few years ago I remember playing and maybe even downloading a game from here that the basic premise was that the main girl who was a princess I think had to do something to get stronger and defeat monsters and clear dungeons, while there is a magician who is trying to hinder her with like sleep magic, aphrodisiac magic and making her stop fighting essentially to have the monster rape her basically. There was a sprite of her at the right side of the screen I think.

There were like tentacle monsters and and wolves? maybe, there was I think a demon army coming up too if I recall correctly.

It might be an RPG-Maker game as well but I'm not too sure.

Thanks for all the help from now!

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
I think I know which one you're talking about but I can't for the life of my remember the name. Let me know if any of this sounds familiar:

The Princess was flat chested, very strong, like lvl 100 and each time she gets harassed or raped she levels down. The story is that the Demon King wants to come back to the world but he can't until the princess is weak enough for him to do so. You had control over the Princess around down and in the Dungeons but combat was an auto battler style until you decided to intervene with your magic. If you used bad magic too often she would get suspicious of you and trigger a game over.

Edit: Krnekdo got it. Fallen Princess Lucia Story was the game I described above.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyCross4