Seeking H Games with real female monsters, not monster waifus

zhonyax

Oct 13, 2019
im looking for h games with females monsters (like in agony or silent hill), preferably with male mc

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Witcher series has a good choice of those, a few of them are even romanceable. Skyrim with mods that add some cute things to kill, like Lamias or Female Giants or catching fairies.

zhonyax

Oct 13, 2019
Witcher series has a good choice of those, a few of them are even romanceable. Skyrim with mods that add some cute things to kill, like Lamias or Female Giants or catching fairies.
I played both of them, they are great, but I expressed myself wrong, I meant H games, not normal games, sorry for the mistake I'm new to this

Reactions: eugeneloza

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Oh, you've given "silent hill" as an example, so I thought you are rather looking for more conventional "monsters" as "cannon fodder".

Then you can try Eternal Mystery Dungeon mod for Heroine Rescue Team /male and female pokemons/, Monster Girl Hunt /pokemon-like monster taming game/, Mozzoloh /also has part of capturing and taming monsers/, Mira Co Rescue /a lot of opponents are monstergirls/ (unfortunately this isn't a comprehensive list, just to mention a few).

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Teraurge
Monster Girl Quest Paradox and chapter 2-3 of Monster Girl Quest have some pretty monstrous looking girls and from chapter 3 onwards they're more and more monster-like and less human.
Forest of the blue skin has some actual monstrous looking female characters but a lot of the girls are still just anime-waifus with some monster bits on them.

Oh, you've given "silent hill" as an example, so I thought you are rather looking for more conventional "monsters" as "cannon fodder".

Then you can try Eternal Mystery Dungeon mod for Heroine Rescue Team /male and female pokemons/, Monster Girl Hunt /pokemon-like monster taming game/, Mozzoloh /also has part of capturing and taming monsers/, Mira Co Rescue /a lot of opponents are monstergirls/ (unfortunately this isn't a comprehensive list, just to mention a few).
I think all of those games fall more under the "waifu" category that OP specifically stated he does not want. Pretty much all of those games have anime girls with some monsters bit slapped on them and not what I would call actual female monstrous creatures.

Last edited:

zhonyax

Oct 13, 2019
Teraurge
Monster Girl Quest Paradox and chapter 2-3 of Monster Girl Quest have some pretty monstrous looking girls and from chapter 3 onwards they're more and more monster-like and less human.
Forest of the blue skin has some actual monstrous looking female characters but a lot of the girls are still just anime-waifus with some monster bits on them.

I think all of those games fall more under the "waifu" category that OP specifically stated he does not want. Pretty much all of those games have anime girls with some monsters bit slapped on them and not what I would call actual female monstrous creatures.
I´m not the best at explaining things, but i´ve been playing Teraurge for a couple of days and is the exact kind of games i was looking for

Reactions: anon670-1