Unity - Completed - H-Isekai Loves [Final] [G-Blood]

1. 4.00 star(s)

emmeline64

Not bad! Good artwork. Comprehensible dialog that appears to be written by a competent adult. Some decent humor. There's a bit of strategy involved and pretty good, fair progression system. The H-Scenes are generally pretty good. I love dirty match 3 games and this is one of the best.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

philtwo

the girls are cute, the artwork is good, the scenes are ok BUT the actual gameplay sucks. it's match 3 with overpowered skills and like others said you just spam the 5x5 blast and auto-win. the game also has terrible mlg 420 no-scope humor.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

TalkingCat-

It's good, wish there was more interaction on the H scenes but it has kept me entertained, and with the rest of the mechanics it's not bad, there's a bit of a grind at the beginning but after the first mission you just snowball.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 8/10
    Gameplay: 7/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 7/10

Huniepop, but with actual sex*.

I put an asterisk there because the sex scenes, are that kind of photoshopped to move images. So they feel a little cheap, but, that's about my only complaint as far as the visuals go.

Essentially this is a Bejeweled clone with power ups, it is a bit hard, especially in the later levels, but the auto combat you can do outside of the main missions allows you do do other things while you grind for gold and monster cores. Gold to spend on leveling up and items, monster cores to assist in the matchup games. Spider Queen core is OP btw, if you can, always fight her for the chance at a core.

You have a tavern where you can get crunk which gives you a random overworld bonus, eat some food which restores HP, or get your dick wet with a limited selection of fantasy girls to pick from. Not sure why they have the option for more girls, there is no quest to add to the roster or find more girls.

Speaking of girls, the main ones are pictured on the front page. The busty blond business elf, the busty ara ara priestess, the busty merchant fox, the busty dragon? miko, the busty oni miko, and the busty klutzy amazon. If you like big tits, you're gonna have some fun here.

Seems like the game is setting up a sequel, which I'd approve of, since for as simple as this game was it was still pretty fun. Amusing dialogue, funny cut scenes, and horny bitches to explore a total of 2 scenes with per. Yeah, a little light on content, and the kinks are super vanilla, but this is still way better than 90% of the "in progress" trash out there.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1808184

To be honest, I liked this game. But I feel like I was doing everything BUT playing match-3. While closer to an idle game with the forced auto-battle, it would fail hard at being one for not having all elements. If I had to say what the game lacks in a word, I would use... identity.

Yeah, it is decent in overall, but to me it seems like the developer did not knew what they wanted to do with their game, as if they just made a mixed bag with puzzles, match-3, idle fights, upgrades, lucky wheel and other stuff. Which would be okay, except they did not succeed at making that well balanced between each other.

So match-3 seems balanced with difficulty progression, but it does not interact well with upgrade system causing it to be almost ridiculous easy after a while. Idle battle is annoying to do, and the rewards doesn't seem all that balanced with the cost of everything else. The lucky wheel basically makes the shop useless. Etc.

In other words, the game does balance well the elements against each other, which make it seem to lack a proper identity and makes for most of the gameplay issues.

The lore was a bit cringe-y, perhaps cliché, but seems to have received attention. I think the lore itself was slightly better than its presentation (dialogues and gameplay). No, worse, I think the lore might have taken damage from the gameplay ("so now you join the guild... Wait, gameplay, lets make this forced test. Okay, now we carry over with the story about the branches").

In the end, I feel like the developer had a nice story to tell, and they're "good" at doing puzzle games, but everything was poorly harmonized and the game ended up without a real identity. At this point, I don't think there's any remedy to it, which is why I give 3 stars. An average game, which sadly could not reach its full potential and failed at making its elements interact well among each other.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

hoobatooba

This is great for a puzzle game on F95zone. And lots of uncensored scenes, though they're entirely off to the side (you gotta go find them in your Book of Bitches on the lower right, or they're at the pub). There are some slight english weirdnesses ('X Has Leaved the Party') but over all it's a really high quality translation.

However, it depends on you being able to figure out the minmax strategies. Some people have already posted some, but this is the ultimate one:
    - Get your blue gem skill up to 100 (they call it purple gem lol).
    - Get your mana up to at least 500 to start with, 1000 better.
    - Get your Blast, Healing, Cleansing skills up to 5x5
    Now once you make a blue gem match you'll have enough mana to just repeatedly use Blast over and over again. Just make sure you cover blue gems with your Blast and it'll refill itself, you'll do far more damage than you could by matching, and you'll get plenty of incidental healing. Use the other healing and cleansing as you need it. This made the final fight a piece of cake.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

mrttao

+ very good art
    + animated sex scenes
    - grind
    - can not make text appear instantly without risking skipping stuff
    - can not accelerate auto battles. and they pause if you move the window focus away from it.
    - gameplay starts bad and moves on to meh

ok so. this is a match3 grind game. but it is pretty terrible at first. However if you got guided into playing correctly you can easily snowball into success.

you start out with a death spiral into softlock.
    to restore HP you need to go to the inn and buy the food feast for 2000 gold. (the 1k option gives a temp buff and the 3k option gives whore sex scene. none of which is documented. it looks like you need to buy potions to heal but potions are very inefficient compared to food feast).
    this paying to restore HP between fights is a huge mistake as it can result in a softlock. Also it is tedious to manually heal after battle.

you get isekaied, you fight tutorial goblin, you fight elf big titty oneesan at the adventurer guild to get qualified to join. Now you are free to play.
    At this point the death spiral starts unless you do everything right. your next step is to click on the star button, found at bottom right of the screen, and level up the 4 gems which raise auto battle damage equally using all your gold except 2k. Always keep 2k in hand.

now click on 1 star monsters to fight them. you will have your time wasted by having to sit there and wait for their HP to slowly whittle down. Do not click anything, just wait until you get the gold screen. if you click on X you run away after winning and get nothing but lost HP. Keep spending gold to upgrade auto damage while keeping 2k on hand for a heal

eventually you will lose and come back to life with 10% of MaxHP. at which point go to the tavern and pick the 2k option of food feast. this will restore HP to max.
    Your initial auto battle damage is so low that you can not defeat 1 star monsters. so if you try to fight them without first upgrading your damage you will lose and be softlocked. But if you started out by upgrading your attack gems you will be able to farm them.

You should do this for about 10 minutes to get initial stat points. Which are very important since they can help you snowball into success.
    Eventually you could defeat a monster with less than 10% of your max HP at which point you can no longer be softlocked.
    However it would be tedious as hell to get to that point via grinding monsters. So you want to eventually get to doing the plot which pays massively more.

You should bring with you some bombs and reshufflers. You will get skills that will be quite OP and trivialize many fights. Later on blast can win you battles easily. Especially with over leveled gems. If you are overleveled you can slaughter the fights and then get huge % bonuses to your income. You want to also bring with you monster cores that give a % boost to income. Mimic cores are great in particular. Many plot battles will give you half a million gold. So getting the multipliers help
  8. 5.00 star(s)

nb8

Great game with amazing hand-drawn animation
    It may seem difficult at first, but it's not.

Some cried that you can't remove enemy debuffs, which surprised me because any debuff is removed by disspell for 100 mana.
    Perhaps someone should still go through training to start the game ...
    Just don't level dispel right away when it costs 300. But the explosion needs to be leveled up, this reduces its cost.

In addition to 3 in a row, there are other puzzles in the game, but they are quite simple.

In total in the game you have 6 main girls, with several stages of animation, and a couple of scenes, as well as 6 girls in the tavern.

Some moments seemed funny to me, with chicken.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

publicenemy4345

the game was easy enough to not make me mad playing it but still gave some challenge, art was really well done, story was fun but a little too stretched i enjoyed it and would recommend if u like to earn ur fap
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Epholos

The gameplay is aweful, it relies on shop items or being overpowered enough to ignore them because removing enemy skill tiles is 90% of the time impossible. Blocks 3 of your dmg hits? Too bad that getting it to the bottom requires more then 3 turns! Spawn 3 poison tiles that deal %max hp dmg for 3 turns? Impossible to clear all of them and 2 turns later he will spawn new ones anyway so you just maximize dmg! A tile that removes all colours? Nice, it is just there to annoy you because turns dont have time limit!
    I haven´t played a match 3 game worse then this.