H-Suki. Is it trustworthy?

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
H-suki has a mmmmmmassive stockpile of eroges and other games (untranslated mostly) And I was wondering if they were a trustworthy site. If it is it could open up lots of new games for translation (even machine) and would overall be really cool to see all these games more overall available to people.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
H-suki has a mmmmmmassive stockpile of eroges and other games...
I've downloaded a few things from them, and seen them linked occasionally. I think the number of translators is more of an issue than the availability of games though.

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
I'm not sure if they're really focused on translation. It seems like they're just there to post a lot of stuff for free. But hey, if a well known member says it's okay then I'm inclined to believe it should be fine as well

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
H-suki might not be trustworthy. Downloaded some games but one of them set off a severe virus warning from windows security. Would straight up delete the executable file as it was convinced it was a trojan.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
H-suki has a mmmmmmassive stockpile of eroges and other games (untranslated mostly) And I was wondering if they were a trustworthy site. If it is it could open up lots of new games for translation (even machine) and would overall be really cool to see all these games more overall available to people.
Yes, it is a worthy site. And you should also know that it is also a Francophone site.