[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Share H writer/proofreader looking for projects to contribute to!

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Skills:
In terms of writing, I focus primarily on light/medium femdom in a variety of themes, from light and affectionate, to dark and edgy. I'm also able to work with vanilla, but femdom is pretty much where my allegiance is; I'm not a big fan of maledom, but I can do it under a few circumstances. Pretty much the only dynamic I can't really work on all that well is yuri/lesbian. My main setting is generally modern with some sort of twist (ex. succubi), but I'm up for a variety of them.

As far as proofreading goes, I'm open to working with anything and anyone. While I'm not natively English-speaking, I have a university degree in English and feel confident in my abilities.

Preferred method of contact:
  • Discord: _paradeisos_
    • For verification purposes, please make sure you are in the F95 Discord server, or at least that your info on F95 and Discord matches up, prior to sending an invite.
  • Email: BP_F95@proton.me
  • F95 DMs

Employment Type & Rates:
Depends on a few variables:
  • What is the size of your project?
  • Is your project monetized? If not, are you planning to monetize it in the future?
  • Do the project's intended kinks/setting match up with my interests?
Contact me if you would like to discuss this further, revenue share could be possible! If your project is small, not monetized, and matches my interests, there is a possibility I could contribute for free.

Availability:
Roughly five days a week while I'm inbetween jobs IRL, I should still be available for at least three days a week afterwards.

Work Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sextus-400