Daz Hacer render de videos mas rapido

spanish novel

Jul 13, 2022
Hola soy nuevo con esto de las novelas visuales estoy tratando de hacer una novela en daz studio pero a la hora de renderizar la animación tarda mucho para tres frames lleva 7 horas ahi alguna manera de aceleralo?

otra alternativa es no poner animación en las escenas para adultos pero quien vería una novela visual sin animación?

Gracias

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hello friend! Please include a translation alongside the original text when you post on F95 - the site rules require it, and posts in a language other than English without an translation will usually be deleted by Mods.

I used "Deepl Translate" to get the following:

Hello I am new with this of the visual novels I am trying to make a novel in daz studio but at the time of rendering the animation takes too long for three frames takes 7 hours ahi any way to accelerate it?

another alternative is not to put animation in the adult scenes but who would see a visual novel without animation?

Thanks

Some answers to your questions:

- DAZ3D has evolved to only work well with the Iray Renderer on Nvidia GPU cards. If you try to use with AMD GP, or only a CPU, it will be very very slow (50x slower)

- Even if you do have a NVidia card, the data for the scene must fit into the GPU memory. Some figures and their textures will use 1-2 GB each and the environment will use at least 0.5gb or more, so if you have e.g. a 3060RTX with 6GB, then you can only render at most 2 figures at once. If it runs out of GPU memory then it will fall back to CPU rendering - which as mentioned above is very very slow.

- Animations are the hardest thing to do well. Daz3d is actually not very good at animation because it is missing some basic useful tools that are taken for granted in other 3d Programs.

- The great majority of games do not have animations. So don't worry about that for your first game project. There are already so many things to learn to do well (3d or 2d art, game design, dialogue writing, programming the script,) that if you add a burden of animation too, you will be burned out very quickly.