VN - RPGM - Hachienden [v0.23] [Tsukumon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

panaeon

Very sexy, but a little more text- and sound-focused gay Sex-RPG. It's very enticing still and you can choose to omit certain kinks, even though - sadly - the MPreg Possibility (haven't seen it actually come to a birth in the Versions I've played though) cannot be escaped if the player wants to continue the Story-Arc with the sexy Orc sadly at some point (not spoiling details here).

Otherwise, it's a very hot Ga(y)me and should inspire many spunky Moments alone or with a partner/(fuck-)buddy or whatever...why I really recommend it, even though I find the newer Ga(y)me by the Developer more sophisticated already, which speaks for his/their Learning Progress, i.m.h.o. Yet, it's a great start this one and I'd recommend playing it before the newer Ga(y)me - so you're not "spoiled" by the functionality of the newer one ;) .
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mercurious33

Loving the game so far! Thank you :love:
    The only downside for the moment is that you need to restart all over again when you download a new version... I'm rathernew to the scene so I don't know if something can be done about it?
    Other than that, I love the graphics and how the story proceeds!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Runario

This game is so gay... probably the gayest game I ever played (*゜ー゜*)
    Don't ask... just play it... if you are brave enough...

And that's fine and all but there are also some rly bad artworks that rly hurt my eyes and its not hard 2 stumble over some untranslated stuff.

But it also has some good art and some of the encounters are enjoyable... Most mobs are furry and after the fight you can choose what you want 2 do with them or what you let them do 2 you...

⭐⭐⭐ and one ⭐ because it is promising.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

geraltOfRivia018

Reminds me of Moritake :D
    Contains alot of Non-Con so please read the description first before playing.

Some of the stories are not yet translated to English. Well I'm planning to support this guy in Patreon. Thanks for the sampler