1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
deneme1.png

Overview:
You're hacker and sociopath, everything you see is yours, follow, research, hack and fuck them!
But there is one thing, why where you expelled from your previous school...
Solve the mystery behind your expulsion. But don't forget to play with new toys in your new school.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-14
Release Date: 2019-10-25
Developer: Blaitch
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Other: COMPRESSED*
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

bg020.jpg bg242.jpg bg273.jpg bggnn046.jpg bgs062.jpg bgs107.jpg bgst36.jpg bgstt49.jpg opee10.jpg School_map_consola.jpg

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
You're hacker and sociopath, everything you see is yours, follow, research, hack and fuck them!
But there is one thing, why where you expelled from your previous school...
Solve the mystery behind your expulsion. But don't forget to play with new toys in your new school.
> hacker and sociopath
> hack and fuck them
> mystery

Considering who you are in this game, I don't think there's any mystery as to why you were expelled....

Toclafane

Sep 23, 2017
Come on, you gotta put more care into your writing than this. So many errors in just the first couple of minutes, I stopped after about five minutes, I lost all interest because of the writing. Also, please don't use the word 'retard' in your game, you're better than that.

Story could be cool, I like the concept. I'm interested to see where it goes, but only after it's worth reading through.

Hopefully you take my criticism on board, I mean it in the nicest way and with respect, not to be negative and a dick :^)

May 13, 2018
Come on, you gotta put more care into your writing than this. So many errors in just the first couple of minutes, I stopped after about five minutes, I lost all interest because of the writing. Also, please don't use the word 'retard' in your game, you're better than that.

Story could be cool, I like the concept. I'm interested to see where it goes, but only after it's worth reading through.

Hopefully you take my criticism on board, I mean it in the nicest way and with respect, not to be negative and a dick :^)
Thanks for feedback, i try to fix as fast i can

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hack in Love [v0.1] [Blaskure] Compressed
Compression may reduces image/animation/audio quality
Download ~100MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote