3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
putting this on my watch list, keep up the good work
It took a bit, but I fixed everything (including the knock_01 exception)! Thanks for all the input guys, do expect to see your names in the credits of the next update :)

Reactions: ontach

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Jeheh your Mega link for Android downloaded Dream Hotel FYI, id like to try this game >;D
I tried so hard on fixing that, but Ren'py doesn't allow me to have two seperate names for the apps (that was for my old game).
Apart from the name and the icon, the game is the same though :)
(I'm working on a bug that causes the android app users to not be able to name the character properly.)

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I tried so hard on fixing that, but Ren'py doesn't allow me to have two seperate names for the apps (that was for my old game).
Apart from the name and the icon, the game is the same though :)
(I'm working on a bug that causes the android app users to not be able to name the character properly.)
Oh, so if I got it right it'll say dream hotel but it Will be hackers restart?

Enj78729

Jan 7, 2019
was the old game called dream hotel as I ran into the same issue which is fine ,but it wont let me install it, gives a failed install error looked through all my games and apps on phone and cant find either dream hotel or hackers restart installed .this usually happens when I try to install different versions sometimes would like to uninstall what it's trying to install as

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
an intersting game so far. but i gotta ask is Leah a forced interaction? i tried to see if i could avoid her in my second playthrough to see if i could but regarldess what choices i picked for her i couldnt. i could avoid the cafe girl,which is why im asking. but yeah my main reason for doing a second playthrough was trying to see how the story changes if i decided to focus only on the Best friend. (i suck at remembering names)

Reactions: Jeheh

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
an intersting game so far. but i gotta ask is Leah a forced interaction? i tried to see if i could avoid her in my second playthrough to see if i could but regarldess what choices i picked for her i couldnt. i could avoid the cafe girl,which is why im asking. but yeah my main reason for doing a second playthrough was trying to see how the story changes if i decided to focus only on the Best friend. (i suck at remembering names)
Many girls will be optional and completely avoidable. Leah, Celine, and another character who will be introduced in the v0.3 update will all be 'forced' interactions as they will play a big role in the main story of the game.

EDIT: I'm changing the game so that the player can choose the Celine path, the Leah path of the both path. So now you won't be forced to be with a girl you don't want.

Last edited:

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
was the old game called dream hotel as I ran into the same issue which is fine ,but it wont let me install it, gives a failed install error looked through all my games and apps on phone and cant find either dream hotel or hackers restart installed .this usually happens when I try to install different versions sometimes would like to uninstall what it's trying to install as
Yes my old game was called Dream Hotel. I'm currently working on the android app problems, but I don't think they'll be fixed by tomorrow when I release [v0.2.6 PATCH]

(I'd suggest going to the app search bar and typing "com.hackers" and seeing if the app is there)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I just realized the mc is a damn commie. How you steal money from people to redistribute to people you "feel" needed it more get caught and they're the "fuckers" :KEK:

friend69

Jun 5, 2018
I just realized the mc is a damn commie. How you steal money from people to redistribute to people you "feel" needed it more get caught and they're the "fuckers" :KEK:
Commie, maybe, more like just a young rich punk who got his money the old fashioned, inheriting it instead of earning it. ;-)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Jeheh
I see we have the world leading name bug that is almost every VN on here, :ROFLMAO: :p :giggle:

It should be Celine not Leah. Hacker's-Restart 2020-05-03 12-14-43-98.jpg

Jeheh

Just got this traceback error a few frames later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeheh

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dang it all to hell, I hate cliff-hangers. :p :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

I wish devs would end the update when MC goes to bed. LOL;):p:love:

Reactions: Boneprone
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes