Had any uncommon steamy situations that occured in games happen to you or people that you know in real life?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
If so, feel free to describe those unique experiences and be sure to keep certain details unknown that you don't want others to know

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It's so vast... What do you mean by "any situations" ?

Because, well, in all games the MC have sex, and in many he go to work, while in many other he go to school, and there's also all those games where he is rejected/dumped. It's not a too wild guess to assume that those four situations happened to all of us. Oh, and there's all those games where he live with his parents. It's a less wildly shared situation, alas, but it still happened to a lot of them at some time.
Also count, but for less of us, ending knocking up the girl you're having sex with.

So, perhaps that some precision regarding what you call "any situations" would be interesting, and lead to interesting more answers than mine.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
It's so vast... What do you mean by "any situations" ?

Because, well, in all games the MC have sex, and in many he go to work, while in many other he go to school, and there's also all those games where he is rejected/dumped. It's not a too wild guess to assume that those four situations happened to all of us. Oh, and there's all those games where he live with his parents. It's a less wildly shared situation, alas, but it still happened to a lot of them at some time.
Also count, but for less of us, ending knocking up the girl you're having sex with.

So, perhaps that some precision regarding what you call "any situations" would be interesting, and lead to interesting more answers than mine.
Fair enough, I should've been more specific. I wanted people to express what hot unique uncommon situations they or people they know had faced as opposed to something common and vanilla. I rewrote the main question to "
"Had any uncommon steamy situations that occured in games happen to you or people that you know in real life? "to reflect it