Halou

Mar 11, 2022
2024/2024-01 There is a compressed package in zip format[Pharah [Animation].zip 48.9MB], which is a Phara video produced by Aphy3d.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
So are these sets from his pixiv or they actually from his archive? If it's not his archive, then is his content like Fomo? You only have access for the month and previous content need to be separately purchased?

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2023
So are these sets from his pixiv or they actually from his archive? If it's not his archive, then is his content like Fomo? You only have access for the month and previous content need to be separately purchased?
All his content is provided through a HUGE archive that can all be accessed in MEGA, when you subscribe to his patreon you need to message him for the password and then when he DMs you the key you can access and download everything.

Wheatzoi09

Jul 26, 2024
All his content is provided through a HUGE archive that can all be accessed in MEGA, when you subscribe to his patreon you need to message him for the password and then when he DMs you the key you can access and download everything.
Also, his MEGA link is updating without any notification, so you need to monitor pinned post to keep link updated. My virtual card was deactivated, so I can't him pay anymore (was subscribed on him almost an year)

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
This guy and RudeFrog are so similar, i thought they were the same person
Funny enough both started in Honey Select making milfs around the same year, but Rude did OneShota for a long time, went to DAZ right after HS1, while Hagiwara was called DuoGale went to Koikatsu first, and then DAZ.