• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Hail Dicktator [v0.67.0] [Hachigames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Isaku

This review only engages me and my tastes, I will fully understand any contrary opinion and I will only talk about the game in the version I tested : v0.1.

History :
    The intro is simplistic, already seen many times before, but f*cking efficient.
    The main Story is very interesting, you can find thematics that have already been used but with a lot of accuracy, original thematics take their place naturally and I must admit that the management of a team is ... enjoyable.

Atmosphere:
    The music is well chosen, the only downside comes from the random reading but it is the author's choice. However, it's grouped by theme, which is very appreciable.

Rendering:
    The characters are original (which becomes difficult with DAZ), they are all very different and equally attractive.

The playing time:
    It took me 4 HOURS to get through version 0.1 !!!
    Ok, I repeat 4 HOURS of play on version 0.1 !!

Bug :
    Time doesn't go by when you punish in some way a certain character who certainly cooks badly but it's the kind of bug that the author shouldn't remove... :p

I recommend this game to everyone who enjoyed "Cure my Addiction" and the "Tropico" series.
    (I know, "don't mention other games", friends moderators if you find this recommendation inappropriate, you can remove it).

Have you always dreamed of educating an all-female staff on an island controlled by your uncle's dictatorship? This game is for you !
  2. 5.00 star(s)

caracc

Really good work for a first release!

The game itself is just beautiful. The interface, transitions and so on are really pleasing. The renders are definetly nice while not beeing the best around but that´s also a rly high bar. The story is intriguing and funny while having some serious tendencys in it. The characters are all interesting with different personalitys and, at least to me, I want to know more about them. It might not be the first time this is done but for me it´s a fresh idea compared to all the "well...you got home to your family with 1-x sisters and try to improve your "realtionship" with them".
    It has quite some content for a first release and the grind is rather easy in my opinion if you know what to do.
    The game seems to have tendencys towards domination/fetish content but seems to be made to please the overall crowd. If you are totally put off by the idea of spanking/bondadge and so on this might not be the right game for you.
    Also there are no actual sex scenes in the games as of now ( counting BJs etc. not as sex scenes) but this is a good thing in my book. The story/characters are designed interesting enough that it would be weird if they would jump into bed with you after 2 mins . Not saying that there is no erotic content, there is actually plent.
    On the bad side you have to say that it´s sometimes hard to know what to do without the quest help. It´s not that you don´t know what to do it´s more like it´s sometimes difficult to find where and when something happens. Also the island seems a little bit empty since there are mostly interactions with the given characters. But since this is an early release it makes sense not to do too much stuff at the same time and there is always room for patches to create a more lively world.

Pros:
    - Beautiful interface with nice music and a good gameplay
    - Renders are rly good looking
    - Interesting characters and a good story setup
    - Inculdes different fetishes while also having stuff for the "crowd"
    - quite some content for a release version
    - erotic content works on a decent speed (no "fuck on sight")

Cons:
    - Basic grind is easy but also not a challenge/ doesn´t lead to much
    - Island feels a little empty for this patch but it´s a first release so more of a nitpick
    - While the inferface is nice some more informations on where characters are atm. would be usefull/less searchy

Conclusion: A really great game for a first release. If you are into spanking/bondage at least a little or can live with it, it´s a realy beautiful game with a somewhat new touch in regards of the story while having an easy/average grind and making you look forward on how everything progresses in the futere patches!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Captain Mizuki

Hail Dicktator

Completed it 100%

Pros:
    + High-quality models
    + Music is catchy & doesn't get annoying
    + Sex scenes are great to watch
    + Girls are all interesting
    + Leah

Cons:
    - Sex scenes are always the same if you choose the same option to level a stat (maybe add 1 or 2 more angles/positions per one for variety each time)
    - Very grindy, I don't mind it but takes a while for you to level stats of certain girls like Alice
    - There is no way currently to do sexual stuff with Leah yet
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Avariz

V0.1.0

1st release?! Wow!

Ok so this is one of those grind games that usually gets boring in time and needs lots of patience to play. Not this one. At least not boring to me.

Characters looks good, the women are eye candies, their personalities are effective and they work. Story wise, it's new and fresh and interesting.

There's a loop bug in Alice Hand Spank, it saved grinding time so it's pleasant bug. Lot's and lot's of quests to do and there are already a couple of plot twists for a first release, which is really good.

Overall, a must try game. I'l be waiting for the next release.

ALL HAIL DICK!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Update for v.0.7.3

This game continues to hit it out of the park with each update. I feel kind of bad for rating other games with 5 stars because it diminishes how much this one stands out from the rest. Each update comes with an hour or two of new content (and not just grind, but actual content) and the story line continues to hold my interest. The addition of a gallery in this update to review old storylines and a massive streamlining of the store interface made a noticeable improvement as well. I especially appreciate the useful help system that gives you details like the time and place an event will occur. It drives me crazy when games give a hint like "talk to person X", but doesn't mention that it only works at exactly 2:35 PM on every other Tuesday when they're in their room wearing the purple dress. I also appreciate that the game will have 3 or 4 quests going at once so you aren't completely trapped waiting for the correct day to roll around.

Updated for v.0.2.3

This game has earned its fifth star with just one update. The grind seems less severe in this update and the girldar makes a huge improvement. The clues can still be a little overly vague but not bad enough to lose a star. The newly implemented funishment/reward system has a lot of promise as well.

Version Reviewed: v0.1.0

This is the most promising game I've seen on this site in a long time. For a first release it feels pretty polished and there is a good 3-4 hours of content in there. I expect to see a lot of 5 star reviews once people try it out, but the game has just enough problems to be only 4 star for me.

The premise is that you are a the nephew of the dictator of a tiny magical island. He sends you over to rule the island for reasons that only get half explained in this version. Everybody on the island is either old (and the old people are so far below the MC's notice that he never even considers talking to one of them to figure out what all of the weirdness and secrecy is about) or a smoking hot and thirsty 20something babe.

Gameplay is pure stat building. Talk to girls to level up their stats until you unlock sex scenes which also buff their stats. The girls are on a schedule but it's complicated enough that it takes many days to figure it out. The schedule is per week (I think) as their daily activities are all different. This game really badly needs a girldar. Where this game loses a star for me is where it gets overly grindy in places. Repeating the same scene 5 or more times before unlocking a slightly longer version of the same scene that you then have to grind to unlock an even longer version of the scene. There is of course also a money grind, but basically once you get your hotel maxed out money is no issue.

The navigation is a bit clunky in places, requiring a couple too many mouse clicks to get anywhere.

Sex content is fairly heavy on BDSM themes. Lots of spanking, tying people up, and erotic punishments. Very hot. Few or no animations yet, but honestly that's a plus in my book. Animations seem to take a ton of developer time and I'm happier that there is a lot of varied content instead of a handful of short animations.

There is some weirdness with the time required for various actions. Having the maid fail at cooking and then get a spanking takes no time. Having the maid fail at cooking and then shlick takes 3 hours. Honestly the spanking one was a bit of a relief because that one required a LOT of grinding and at a certain point there aren't many opportunities to do it, so had the activity not been buggy it would have taken many days of in-game time to grind up her stats.

I got to 100% completion after about a month of in-game time. A five star game would have only taken 15-20 in-game days and would either give me the girl's schedule or girldar.

It's kind of weird to have this enormous emergency with someone's life in danger and be forced to sit on my thumbs because the one person who I need is taking an all-day soak in the sauna and can't be bothered.