Unity - Haileys' Treasure Adventure [v0.7.1.2] [LAGS]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kanutah4yk

Good side-scroller with simple mechanics animations are cool and stuff, but secrets isnt to my liking. Great progression with invading new monsters, sometimes you get bored when every level is starting with the same old goblin in this type of games, so it was a good choice to make short levels, and basic gameplay isnt slow as well.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Miller456

A very good game with unlocks, I wish there was more unlocks however the level design is good. I will say this is a good time and not overly complex whilst also not being too easy. I wish there were boss fights that would be fine and provide unique H-Scenes, I love the fact that there are secrets too. Honestly keep it up
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Shirobine

A platforming H game by the creator of currently another w.i.p H game. A platformer with H mechanics built into the gameplay, smooth H animations, and some of them even have after effects such as egg laying or cuminflation, though not fleshed out.

This is a decent H game that's mostly held back by repetitive grinding sessions with lulls of new content and lots of puzzles with collectables that gatekeep some more H content. Failure states reward you with HCG which can be annoying to collect given it's a restart. The core gameplay loop however is enjoyable on it's own merits. Annie's expedition side story can arguably be considered an improvement over the original design even, though playing it without cheats makes the experience very slow paced unfortunately. I recommend trying it out and when it gets boring you should use a full save to allow you to skip a lot of the chores.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jamesmay24

Very fun, I dont usually like platformers, but for the most part, I found this one incredibly rewarding to play. I quite like most of the animations and the game hits a few of my kinks, notably insex and defeat sex. I highly suggest giving this game a try (its pretty easy to decide if you like it or not based on the first three levels)
  5. 3.00 star(s)

k2ren

on one hand the pixel animation is really really smooth. very nice. sex scenes are decent when u get hit you get fucked. sometimes by multiple entities.

but somehow there are so many bugs, it's laughable. i found 3 different bugs just in the shop. then there are some other bugs.

i assume these bugs are gonna be corrected soon, but it's still 0.7 and the basic bugs there i expect from a first release so i had to deduct a point.

the gameplay combat is simplistic, just 1 attack with pickaxe (or stomp) but you can crouch and crawl and jump and even attack during these.

escaping from enemy grabs is extremely easy. (can do it in 1second). which is bad imo. (low immersion)

the very nice art you see about preview pictures are just still pictures you unlock after you get fucked by the entities. there is no story or talk, just a picture. it looks good but it's meh.

the story is basic. heroines dont really react to getting fucked. so there is no corruption. so with all these i had to deduct a point again cuz it's hard to immerse yourself into it, no reactions to sex, no corruption, only pixel art is animated makes it not a good game to fap to. and gameplay is not that great to play so imo 3/5 is justified despite the very very nice pixel animation art.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

HGamingKen

Hailey's Treasure Adventure is a surprisingly fun game. At first, you might not be astonished by what is presented, but later on, the game gives you much to play around with and really elevates a simple game to new heights of enjoyment.

Art: quite an interesting artstyle. The characters are well animated, their movements is a bit lacking but art themselves are nice-looking. The environment though, looks like some free pixel tiles assets they used. It only really clashes with the character's artstyle, otherwise I'll not judge the devs for not making their own environment.

Sounds: not exactly the best SFX design I've seen, but it still fulfills the role pretty well. I find some sounds a bit too loud and others a bit too quiet. For example, enemy attack sounds normal but their death sounds is somehow very quiet. Music is also free asset on itch, but I'm not really complaining since I kinda like this asset pack a lot (another [not H] game I like uses it).

Story/writing: actually a big fan of the story. There is a motivation for the characters to explore caves, and it seems to be building up to something pretty dramatic. There's also a few sub-plots like the goblin shenanigans and Hailey's father being missing. All of these creates a pretty open world and keeps you from feeling bored by the lack of any story.

Gameplay: Hailey's Treasure Adventure is actually pretty simple.

-Mechanics: this game features quite the mundane combat and movement. You have your simple movements, just walk, jump, crouch, prone and occasionally grab ledges or climb ropes. Jumping actually makes you go faster, and there is actual momentum in these jumps, so switching sides will actually take time. You have one main attack and a stomp. The main attack can be performed at any position and stomp can only be done while standing to kill certain low enemies. Quite an amount of limited options to take, and you get no new mechanics like dashing or new attacks, this is all you get.

-The main new things you get are from the shops, which is quite interesting compared to other game's shops. You can (of course) upgrade your health, defense and attack, but you can also increase the amount of consumables you can carry, as well as buying clothes for Annie. Consumables are also bought in the shops, which is just as important as stats. There's healing and small bomb projectiles, which will come in handy during each map. There are also teleport pads which you can use strategically to traverse the map and revive potions. These options really makes the base game much more interesting despite the very simple combat and movement.

-Enemy: each of them are very unique in how they functions. To counter them, you can make use of your stomp, pickaxe swings or bombs. This sort of rock paper scissors combat is not exactly the most exciting encounters you'll see in a videogame, but it can be much worst.

-Explore and secrets: this is actually easily the best part of this game. The exploration is very fun and well-made. There's a lot of optional paths that gives mini-bonuses and main paths with different gimmicks to serve as fun obstacles. There's also many hints to secret paths and even an NPC that hints you toward some of the game's secrets. These secrets are very fun to discover and also adds another layer to the world-building of this game as well as replayability. Going back to older levels feel very fun, and trying to find secrets in those levels is a new type of reward you never know you needed in a simple game like this.

H-content: another layer of replayability of this game is probably unlocking scenes for the gallery. The gallery (and the achievements) serves as an amazing way to guide you through all the sex scenes you can unlock. It is surprisingly difficult to unlock some of the scenes, as they require specific combinations or amount of enemies for example. There are also secret sex scenes hidden in some of the secret areas, and ways to manually bring enemies to your sister for scenes. These adds so much more reason to play the game, back track in older levels and strategize on ways to unlock certain H-scenes. This is quite honestly one of my favourite game in terms of how they tackle implementing sex scenes. Instead of adding a mechanic that ties the gameplay with the sex or tagging H-scenes as game overs or as a disadvantage mechanic like knockdowns, they added the sex as the reward and goal you strife for. Not just intentionally getting hit a specific areas of the game or grouping the enemies together to get specific combination, but also finding ways to bring enemies to Annie and some other secrets in the game. This is some of the most fun I've ever had trying to find or complete anything in a H-game.

Misc.: the control scheme is a bit too unnecessarily complicated for me, there's a lot of shortcuts that the devs can opt for imo. Achievements is actually a very good inclusion to add further goals for anyone who beat the game, though I find some achievements a bit too absurd to perform. Really appreciate Hailey's skins too, they add a bit of fun bonuses.

Conclusion: while the game doesn't have the most impressive gameplay, it is massively compensated by how replayable and fun it is to unlock certain things in this game. I totally recommend playing this game. 9/10.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

latrop16

Review for v0.6.2:
    The game is a lot of fun to play, sometimes a bit hard.
    I like that the game has an old school secrets system, that you can and should spend more time looking for secret rooms and other stuff.
    Animations are fine, but the quality is minimal, with that I mean that you can't zoom it, since the resolution isn't made for it.
    Music is pretty bad, but you can always turn it down or off.
    I just wish the "Erotic Images" gallery would have animated pictures instead of static.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ManInside

Personally I realy enioyed the game. It was a very hard game to play, however the different sex positions and the monsters added alot of variety.

Only thing I just have to ask for is to please finish the game. There are hints of future content in the achievements sections. Also try adding more different monster combination, like maybe a zombie and goblin, or a hornet and vines.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

bastorra

v0.5.4.2
    Hailey's Treasure Adventure is a step above most hentai games, in that the game it's attached to is pretty good.

Controls:
    Uses WASD, space, F, G, V, C, X, Q, E, M, Ctrl, 1, 2, 3. It's interesting that it was designed for one-handed gaming, but there are so many controls that it's not really feasible to use. Some of the controls are redundant imo, up/down are only used while climbing ropes, not having the option to use Up to jump or Down to crouch can sometimes get annoying.
    The pickaxe attack has a bit of delay, and jump + pickaxe will cancel if you land on the ground before the animation finishes. One thing to watch out for is that you can't change the direction you're facing while climbing a rope, which means you can't attack monsters facing the other side unless you get off and back onto the rope. If you take damage while on a rope you will also fall, which is frustrating but manageable for everything but that bastard camping red skeleton on level 10.

Gameplay:
    I was intitally going to compare the game to that old 2004 flash game Motherload, but it's not exactly a good comparison because even though you spelunk for treasure, you never dig new underground tunnels in HTA. The levels are not all generic underground mines, there are also pyramids and ice caves. Some of the maps are really big, so M for minimap and Q to zoom out helps. In addition to getting money from mining ore, you also get gems from killing monsters which unlocks outfits. Strangely, you can only buy Hailey outfits from the main menu, instead of from the in-level shop NPC (which means you also can't change Hailey's outfit in-game). The cash and gem upgrades are pretty expensive, which means the game will get fairly grindy. There's also a set of chores/achievements that don't seem to affect anything.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature: I only needed to buy food once, and then it never ran out and I could constantly heal to full. Losing all of your HP causes the level to reset, so there's plenty reason to spam burgers. I think the game as it currently is will be really frustrating if this were to get patched.

There is a story, but the story doesn't matter. The major downside here is that there's no fast dialog key, trying to speed up the dialog will skip the entire frame, which is bad because each level starts with dialog that you only see once.

Hentai:
    There's H content in the form of in-level knockdown animations, and stills.
    Most of the hentai is giant insect-related. There are worms, spiders, bees, scorpions, skeletons, zombies, plants, goblins, a bat, a witch, and a snowman. The achievements and older versions of the game suggest there are several other monsters that aren't done yet. The insects have a (toggleable) feature where they can make you lay an egg. This makes you lose HP and can interrupt what you're doing, but doesn't have any long-term consequences.

The gallery for both types are unlocked via getting raped by specific enemy/enemy combos, which can sometimes be hard to figure out. If the achievements didn't spoil it, I wouldn't have ever figured out that you can lay monster eggs to harrass the little sister.

The gallery mode omits the 'Hailey lying on the ground afterwards' sprites, which is disappointing. I'm pretty sure all of them are different, which is actually kind of impressive.

There's a decent game involved, and there's a surprising amount of thought put into the details. There are some places that are clunky, but overall I think this is worth a play.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

HardcoreCuddler

Pros:
    -Really creative scenes, I love the flyer ones
    -Nice characters
    -Kind of nice gameplay, at least it's easy and it has sex integrated
    -Really nice reward art (2dcg pictures)
    -In some scenes they enjoy it

Cons:
    -Very few scenes
    -Sprite art, can't get really close up because it looks like jank
    -Takes a long damn time to unlock everything and it's not very interesting, just cheat
    -Overall a bit underwhelming, but a nice game anyway
  11. 4.00 star(s)

jond2760

It's a fun little game. There are a lot of things I like about its style and design choices. I like how the main healing item is a burger. I like how the player character sounds like Homer Simpson when she eats them. I like how when the snowman enemy nuts his dick freezes of and leaves a frozen cumshot in you. All these are fun and funny and make for an entertaining game. There are a few problems, both technical and design based. The fact that some enemies are too short to be hit with your attack while standing is really annoying. I found that the buzzsaw traps didn't harm me, and the UI is slow and unresponsive. A good game overall, though.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

MsKris28

"My sister and I will crawl through dirty catacombs, mines, pyramids and caves, being abused by various monsters and laying eggs of giant insects, BUT, none of us will marry a rich and wealthy man!"
  13. 5.00 star(s)

dani666

Very nice 2D platform game. It is Parasite in City look-a-like. Lots of animations and enemies, strategy and dexterity needed in some places. Hidden places remind 80-90's platform games. The game contains no bugs and is easy to play at the beginning, but last levels are hard enough to get fun for a pair of hours or three
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Wake

An extremely fun game! A side-scroller delving into mines to dig out their ore and find some treasure. I went into this game expecting only a few enemies to have lewd animations, but it turns out they all do! Whats more, they also come with CGs **and** the possibility to get your sister in trouble~!
    I really hope this game gets more updates, more monsters and many more levels =) It could be endless enjoyment!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

frid

I really want this game finished already, I love it. The animations and the gameplay. Lets pray that the game is finished soon with new enemies and new animations for both sisters . We need more action/side scroller games like this one. Thumbs up!
  16. 2.00 star(s)

StevieJobs

Controls are really clunky, jumping and platforming mechanics are the worse and since the game itself revolves around those, well, let's just say is not really enjoyable. Animations aren't bad but not great. Clothes breaking and crawling naked in tight spaces is a turn on, but the gameplay is just to clunky to be enjoyed. Also, you get damage during sex, which for me, doesn't ever make much sense in these type of games when she is incredibly wet and moaning and even grabbing the monsters visibly enjoying it. Damage during sex shouldn't be a mechanic in these type of games, only in combat and when knocked down before the act.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

caril12

i like this game a lot of very good gamplay and the art is just amazing
    if you can put more games like this here it wll be super good.
    i faund very little games here like this one i mean this gamplay and art togeder
    for that i vote wite five star
  18. 5.00 star(s)

baged

The project looks promising and successful, the idea is the original, drawing is excellent but a lot of things can be improved, although it is obvious that this will be done in the final version of the game, I hope for the development team,
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Wener

If you are a fan of scrolling, action games, you should give this a try. I like the art and the game play is decent. It is quite rare to find a game like this, so I really appreciate the dev.

I do wish it would the animations had different stages, but they are still quite nice.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

HornDoggo

Unbelievably frustrating for no reason. I like difficult hentai games but this is ridiculous. You take fall damage from jumping in place. You can't escape sex attacks because the bar does not move past one blip when you press the movement keys. If you get knocked down but there is no enemy nearby, you stay stunned forever because you can't get past bar. Not every ledge is grabbable so you inevitably take damage by making successful jumps to platforms. This game is perfectly designed you frustrate the player.