• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Hakoniwa Soap [Final] [Pokotentontan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Xeno_zeno

The best one i would said i surprise there a hidden character in this game i through only a few girls but yeah... it kinda a shame only few position we can do to the girls but the graphics well-made doesn't look weird
  2. 2.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

Cute girls n' all... But interaction is somewhat limited and the voice lines are the same.

Gameplay: 2/5, mediocre at best.

It sort of replicates what happens in like, Katsu or HS2, but it lacks a free camera to look around. Plus, the options are limited. Each girl has the same few positions, fellatio, cunnilingus, and various sex positions. They all sit in the same position, say the same things, but may have different pitches to their voice. Nothing really good here.

Also, the sex mechanic is similar to the previous games mentioned, but it tells you how fast to go, but it switches often. It builds faster, but switches often. This is mildly annoying, but at least you don't coom as soon as the bar is max.

Art style: 3/5, cute girls, but minor problems throughout.
    I honestly do think the girls are all cute, but... At certain parts of the body, you sort of see where it's just a "model" such as where the neck and head joins together, it looks strange. Where the breast and body joins, at the underboob part, it's not completely connected and you can easily see that with the second girl's cunnilingus camera... 2, I think. Huge boner kill. Overall, cute, but broken.

Also, I guess I'll leave it here, but with the 2nd girl, 5th camera, the camera just freaks out and flips upside down. I don't know why it occurs. The other cameras worked, but... Yeah...

Sound: 2/5, repetitive lines, and voices sound somewhat fake.
    I noticed on the first girl, that she says the same exact thing, for every position (of the same type, so basically only sex positions you can really hear it). I noticed that the lines are shared by the second girl, and confirmed it with the third. Music? Eh. Sounds? OK.

Story: Nothing/5
    Other than the fact that you just show up to a soapland and the girls like you for some reason. So, I guess that's that.

Overall, a highly disappointing "game" as the girls are cute, but the models are broken, sort of. As long as you don't look closely, they all look fine. But once you start changing cameras, you might see a few things. Not enough interaction as there is in other games of the same type. Would be fine if you could at least pan your camera, or something. It's not quite garbage, but could use some extra work.