Unity - Abandoned - Hakus Harem [v1.01] [Horoichi]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Dell96kill

Hakus Harem [v1.01]

what is the point of this game without any effort at all plus the gameplay only clicking to see the sex scene is not even exciting to see, the models are terrible and the detail of the surroundings looks plain
  2. 1.00 star(s)

cooperdk

It looks like something from the 1990s was my first comment.

Then I tried it.

Sadly, I cannot untry it.

My conclusion is, why the fuck does this exist?
    Fixed camera, incredibly low quality meshes and textures. Fixed views on each girls and all of them have the same fucking animation without any buildup or cumshot.

Stay far away, if you want something funny. This is not even not funny. At least, the developer has to find a direction for this and be specific about it. Currently, the game is a demonstration of how NOT to make a game.

(Mostly copied from the main thread)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Kaito Sudzuki

Это Полная фигня. Несколько кнопок и статичные анимации. Никакой игры и нет. Любая игра подразумевает победу/выигрыш/завершение, а также условия и правила. Здесь же просто анимации, которые уместятся в несколько гивок.

Engish Translaion:

This is complete bullshit. Several buttons and static animations. There is no game. Any game implies a win / win / completion, as well as conditions and rules. Here are just animations that will fit into several gifs.

It's Trash, Not in any way a game!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Yeah, I will never download this game again, at least not for a really really long time. My friend told me that this game was absolute garbage, but I gave it a chance. I actually thought that there might be some promise when I saw how the females looked, but the MC is ugly as hell. I tried interacting with the females, and it is the same exact, simple, boring poses for all three (four?) of them. The sex animations were a complete waste of time. They didn't do anything for me. Honestly, I would have gotten more from the game if I could have just moved my cam around and zoomed in and looked at the females from different angles and taken their clothes off. But that still wouldn't have made it a good enough game. The whole "let's move to the couch and do things", which was 99.9% of the game, was extremely blahhhhh. I actually thought that the game was completed because the version said 1.01. I thought that the developer did a tiny bit of work, gave up, and then just marked his game as completed. But nope, there is no Completed tag. One more thing, when you get to the last sex scene with each girl, which is identical for all three (four?) of them by the way, in version 1.01 you have to hit the "back" button three times to exit the scene. Like wow. Great job dev.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

very disappointing. the screenshots are basically the entire game.

theres 4 girls, 3 which all have the same pose and the maid which has a different one.
    theres no audio other than the "banging" of the girl.
    when you wanna finish with a girl you need to click "back" several times to get out.

theres no variety, no good sound and the controlls are sadly enough awful. even tho you only use leftclick.

the only reason this got an extra star is because it at least has some sexy aspect to it, it isnt completely unwatchable.

as always, drop me a like! and stay away from this