Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story Gallery Mod [ v1.1/ v1 ] [ wurg ]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I'm missing three scenes all Haley page four I'm guessing the first two are from a Haley only path but the fifth on the page looks similar to the fourth how do I get the fifth scene?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
So I'm missing three scenes all Haley page four I'm guessing the first two are from a Haley only path but the fifth on the page looks similar to the fourth how do I get the fifth scene?
All of those seem to be on the Haley only path from what I can tell, I didn't get them on my playthrough either.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Guys as far as I know, the gallery doesn't need updating, the current gallery should be up to date in the game talking to the dev before release. I'll look at it once I download it and get a chance to look at it though to be sure.
You mean there in no new scenes for the final version?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
hey wurg, I prefer your mod as it has more scenes in the gallery than just the gallery unlocker, hope you could make a new one v0.1 soon, cheers

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
hey wurg, I prefer your mod as it has more scenes in the gallery than just the gallery unlocker, hope you could make a new one v0.1 soon, cheers

As far as I know the mod is up to date and includes everything, so there isn't a need to update.

raghavm86

Dec 11, 2018
As far as I know the mod is up to date and includes everything, so there isn't a need to update.
I do not know how this really works, but I think the dev is supposed to add scenes to the gallery and your mod is supposed to unlock all the scenes.

Is this right?

Sorry if that is a stupid assumption.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I do not know how this really works, but I think the dev is supposed to add scenes to the gallery and your mod is supposed to unlock all the scenes.

Is this right?

Sorry if that is a stupid assumption.
No, I have to add all the scenes to the gallery, the dev doesn't do it.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
two different versions of the game? when did it split?
Patreon did a crack down on them for the cest ( someone snitched on the game ), after that a patch was made, then a different version of the game was released on Subscribe Star, same game, with the cest added back in, different save location.

Reactions: matt2c2
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes