Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Just started playing this game since the last update & i gotta say i like the writing in the game.
The story has me quite engaged. I like the story & writing better than Dreaming of Dana (DoD).
Although DoD was a good game the writing became a little dull shortly after half the game was done. The endings seemed rushed & not fully thought out (not sure if Dev became complacent or bored at that point).
But between this game, , & i think i like the overall writing of this game the most. Of course that's not to say the other games aren't good. They are all great games.
I think i like the writing better b/c the relationship between the brother & sister is progressing slowly & in a more realistic manner. It also greatly matches the tone of the game.

I just hope this game has a better ending than DoD did. Hopefully brother & sister end up together with their own family.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Just started playing this game since the last update & i gotta say i like the writing in the game.
The story has me quite engaged. I like the story & writing better than Dreaming of Dana (DoD).
Although DoD was a good game the writing became a little dull shortly after half the game was done. The endings seemed rushed & not fully thought out (not sure if Dev became complacent or bored at that point).
But between this game, , & i think i like the overall writing of this game the most. Of course that's not to say the other games aren't good. They are all great games.
I think i like the writing better b/c the relationship between the brother & sister is progressing slowly & in a more realistic manner. It also greatly matches the tone of the game greatly.

I just hope this game has a better ending than DoD did. Hopefully brother & sister end up together with their own family.
well Alexandra, IR and Mary are all written by Ptolemy

Mar 28, 2019
I've finished playing the new content f the update and i love this game more and more, Hayley is easily the est girl (probably one of the best overall)

I loved this one bit of clothing, i wish it was available in real life and avalable in menswear

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bobbo69

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
:unsure: Humm... Not even an option for a change log. So do i ask for a change log update or Just the Dam Change to be placed there, in order for it to be filled with alot of helpful INFO! ;):confused: lol

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
:unsure: Humm... Not even an option for a change log. So do i ask for a change log update or Just the Dam Change to be placed there, in order for it to be filled with alot of helpful INFO! ;):confused: lol
We don't do change logs as they are just repetitive and pretty much the same all the time. added a lot of renders new text fixed text. Plus we don't keep track we just keep adding up to the deadline. No, we don't do special Renders for certain supporters or wallpapers as all of that takes time and resources away from making the game. We just ask people to support our games they like them. Just the amount of time others spend on catering to patreons is more than they spent on game development. Helpful info? it's a pretty easy VN.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Agggggggh, ye bastard Dev! :p How dare you leave us on such a "prick-hanger", er- I meant "cliff-hanger" (yes, I pretended to be asleep). :) Oooh, this is getting interesting. Absolutely loved the foot massage sequence. AND even though the kisses are brief- they're some of the most passionate and erotic than a lot of other games. Once more, Haley has to have some of the greatest expressions/micro-expressions and don't get me started on those alluring sensual and suggestive gazes- I can feel her staring into my soul. ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for finally giving us an "out" with Sandra. There's nothing wrong with her- she's beautiful, but it doesn't seem fair to her to keep stringing her along. It's better to end it now before it gets too serious- I felt bad enough when I picked "I hope so"...she looked so sad, but it's for the best. Plus, ending it sooner than later is probably better for your employment- her uncle would kill you if things got even more serious and you decided to break it off with her.

I knew from the beginning that no one was going to replace the fiery temptress in my game and in my heart- it was Haley from the beginning and it will be Haley until the end. :) All of the other girls are stunning, but none are as gorgeous as my Haley. ;)

This was a welcomed update, as there's just been kind of a drought lately for any games- I was beginning to lose hope until I saw this gem. Like the little kid with the black-eye used to say in the M&M's commercials (because his little sister whupped his behind and stole his candy)- "Thanks Easew Bunny." :)

I cannot wait for the next update to see where our relationship is headed. Well done Dev. :)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Well I personally see the blonde neighbour becoming a somewhat serious competition to Haley .. and also that girls from the squash court (can`t remember her name though ...) ... so even with Sandra out of the picture it´s gonna be tough for the sis ...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
way i see it..if ya basically sorta push Sandra way..which the game is more or less doing for you..kinda..Blondie MacAlltheboobs could become the love interest..and Naughty McSmokesinthekitchen(i seem to forget the names..lol) is trouble with a capitol THREESOME!..personally..i miss Adriana this update..was kind of growing attached to her..lol

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes