Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
It was Haley herself that suggested MC to be with Sandra. She pushed it. We could speculate her angle was to quell the forbidden desires she's been bottling up. But it backfired. It's slowly making her want to give into her forbidden desires. MC being with Sandra is important for Haley's character progression.
Well i never said that wasn't the case though about it all being important to the character progession. Read my post, be with Sandra just to prove you like someone else meaning Haley wanted Sandra to be with MC could be to quell the desires or to see if maybe he doesn't really care for Sandra as much as he cares for Haley. Important or not, if you're forced/stuck with a side character then that's sucks in my opinion. But sucks in a good way in this game, cause the dev made the chemistry so great making you not want the MC to be with anyone besides Haley.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Do you know how he's avoiding it right now? i'm curious how people avoid that rule.
Incest generally applies to actual sexual content between family members. So far all they've every done is kiss, sleep next to each other and a bit of mild petting. There has been no real sex of any kind between them, so it's technically not incest yet.

Reactions: Safetydummy

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Incest generally applies to actual sexual content between family members. So far all they've every done is kiss, sleep next to each other and a bit of mild petting. There has been no real sex of any kind between them, so it's technically not incest yet.
and at this rate it seems like there wont be Sandra gone away for work tbh in the few updates hardly any sex with her
Haley afraid they might lose it all if they do the deed im feeling sorry for MC getting blueballed and cockedblocked

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan of the Sandra relationship, and it's not that I don't find her attractive ... it's just that the entire time, I'm just thinking "Haley, Haley, Haley, Haley...", hehe.

But that's just me.
No it is no just you I like Haley to because of her long hair.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
and at this rate it seems like there wont be Sandra gone away for work tbh in the few updates hardly any sex with her
Haley afraid they might lose it all if they do the deed im feeling sorry for MC getting blueballed and cockedblocked
Quite literally the MC could talk her into within seconds and her final wall would fall down forever. But he's a pushover who does what she wants.

Reactions: Alfius and Zonal12

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
You do realize that there are dozens of incest games on Patreon that use various subterfuges to get around their restrictions?
And if the sex happens in the final version of the game, Patreon can't do shit if it's not on their page.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Was there any difference if you let Haley touch you "down under" in the last update (by pretending to be asleep) as opposed to this update when she's rubbing your stomach when you're recovering from your hangover in this update? She's dangerously close to the same area-so I was wondering if there was more or a reward for "stopping" her last time... :)
Not really. You get the renders; you get a 'point' added to Haley's score, if you feign sleep; but, there is no other variable set as a result of that choice, so there can be no specific repercussions from making it, either way.

Reactions: Safetydummy
May 26, 2018
And if the sex happens in the final version of the game, Patreon can't do shit if it's not on their page.

Yeah, and if I have to wait THAT long before anything of substance happens, then this game is not worth the effort to download. There are plenty of developers that are not so fucking afraid of Patreon (they go to the Site with Star in its name; sorry, forgot what the name was) that they drag a game out until it is no longer worth even playing (or the damn game gets abandoned because people get so fed up with waiting that they discontinue supporting the developer for that game).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Seriously though, the developer could take the twin aspect right out of the game, then add it right back in with either a patch or a choice at the start of the game. As long as the developer doesn't advertise how it's done on Patreon, there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can see it now... Haley is the MC's best friend and next door neighbor, but nothing remotely sexual has ever happened between them. So they apply to work with the same company, and decide to move in together to save save money. Now, thrown together, and already friends, they start to gain other feelings for each other.

Now, how long do you think it would take to program that, and then go through the story's text to make optional all references to brother or sister or twin. Hell, I could do that in a few hours, and I've never coded a line of Python or Ren'Py. [Whether it would work or not, might be an issue. :D]

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Good update, every character got some love except the cougar boss. Even Sandra was less annoying than usual.

I don't think we'll be seeing Haley X MC action any time soon, but I don't mind, there's plenty of action to be had with the other girls and a big part of Haley's appeal to me is the teasing.

If an alien clones a female twin from your DNA, and she gives you a handjob, is that incest or masturbation?
It's science! Nothing wrong with science.

Reactions: erkper

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sits here..with the other two Sandra fans..hoping a choice to "move out and go live with Sandra" appears before we hafta "insert penis in sister and proceed" happens :p i mean..a tiny minority in this thread can dream right? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes