rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Scootch in between the two girls.

Haley puts her hand on your thigh. Tits McGee gives you the eye.

Haley asks for a blanket for her "cold feet".

Haley's hand and MC's nether regions completely covered by blanket

"Oh nice. Here it comes.."

Show's over, time to go home.

"Mother fu..."

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
On the Sandra path, you calm her down as she is packing to leave and then go shopping with her. There, you can talk her into having a quickie in the changing room. Nothing much changes with Haley. You are still forced to promise Haley that you will always be together and then they kiss. The game doesn't allow you to have any real control over the player character or the story. If you like Sandra and dislike Haley, then your character still loves Haley and sort of tolerates Sandra. It's awful.

On the Diane path, she has sex with you on the floor of your apartment, but only if you agree that you just want to be her secondary fuck buddy and assure her that you aren't interested in a meaningful relationship of any kind. It's the most pathetic and least passionate sex scene in the game because the MC is using it as some sort of attempt to forget about Haley. It's just sad.

Well, there must be something seriously wrong with me then, because I hate her guts.
stop making sense..if we start to actually think about it there will be alot of tears..lol..i have to close my mind and just enjoy Sandra...because when i actually pay close attention to the story my eyes roll to the point of pain...its a fun romp if you do not think about stuff..lol

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The glacial pace continues :(

Focusing on Haley has got me exactly 0 sexy content for like the past 3 or 4 updates... o_O

I do love slow burns but a man can only take so much :LOL:
that's why you should focus less on the destination and enjoy more the journey ;)

it's not like you are in a relationship with haley, if you were, them focusing only on her would be fine, playing life with mary I play focusing on her, I saw scenes with Simone but my main path is not cheating on Mary

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
that's why you should focus less on the destination and enjoy more the journey ;)

it's not like you are in a relationship with haley, if you were, them focusing only on her would be fine, playing life with mary I play focusing on her, I saw scenes with Simone but my main path is not cheating on Mary
Latest update has some nice scenes if you step out on Mary. I mean Mary is endgame, but doesn't mean you can't have some fun.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
about patreon and incest, I think patreon only goes after games that are clearly infringing the rules, they won't be playing a whole game just to find out if MC is fucking his/her family, and they ban references on the page, like games having a title like dating my daughter, an obvious incest game title. Haley's Story is as generic as it gets, and he doesn't even mention that Haley is MC's sister

there is a game called superpowered that has incest and is for years on patreon right now, doesn't have a patch and probably never will. Why? Because you need a lot of resourses to be able to unlock it, and even them is criptic, I think the fastest way for someone to know that it has incest is for them to buy mind control as their first power, since it unlocks the incest flaw which makes the MC attracted to his family, until them the MC doesn't even want to do anything with them, and even with the power you need the second level to be able to make them don't care that you are related, to finally be able to raise love and lust points and them finally to unlock the sex scenes, there is another way I guess, but it's even more criptic and I'm sure patreon staff won't be playing that long to find out

I guess if they really wanted to completely fuck devs that make incest games, they could even go as far as looking at the game's code to see if the dev added a way for the game to be patched or something, patreon is not really interested in that, they just want to make it looks like they don't have this kind of content in their website, because of PR and shit like that, so if devs hide incest or at least make it look like the patches are not made by them, they don't care.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Latest update has some nice scenes if you step out on Mary. I mean Mary is endgame, but doesn't mean you can't have some fun.
yeah, I got her scenes after going through the very short, good boyfriend path, I even said in the thread, I find Simone hotter than Mary, if you could choose her before getting with Mary maybe I would have gone with her for main path, but it would be a dick move to cheat on Mary with her best friend after all that happened, would be great if you could have a relationship like the one we would have with Megan and Melissa from Acting Lessons if the dev wasn't a dick

Reactions: Rythan25

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Incest generally applies to actual sexual content between family members. So far all they've every done is kiss, sleep next to each other and a bit of mild petting. There has been no real sex of any kind between them, so it's technically not incest yet.

... yet... yet... that titillating qualifier that hangs there like a sweet drop of sweat falling from a perfect nipple... whoa... hang on... <am I drooling??? Damn...>

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
What? How can you do that to Sandra? ..
View attachment 307363

Sure, I am all in for Haley, but especially in this update and the shopping with Sandra made it impossible to be cruel to her. And as long as we can have Haley .... maybe we can get to an MC+H+S ending? :p
I know we all have big dreams but think about it this story is too realistic nothing fantasy about it this is why so many people like this game if Dev was to add any type of 3 some between any of the women he would lose respect from a lot of his supporters if the game was introduced in that fashion cool but MC is not that type to form harems or 3some he goes with the flow of whats happening he does not make things happen he is always put in the middle and let it happen or not the girls are friends but not close enough for 3somes and only person here whos wild enough is Lisa but that would never happen girlfriend sees her as a little sister and tries to guide her to do the right thing how can I mentor you and be intimate with you does not add up supporters would lose respect for Dev cause it would seem like Dev is running out of ideas and just pulling things out of his or her arse

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
What? How can you do that to Sandra? ..
View attachment 307363

Sure, I am all in for Haley, but especially in this update and the shopping with Sandra made it impossible to be cruel to her. And as long as we can have Haley .... maybe we can get to an MC+H+S ending? :p
You answered your own ? by posting here picture think about it I'm one too that's why it's so easy for me to understand I've read a lot of the comments and that's what a lot of people say there not really attracted to that type gotta speak in codes got flagged for saying something so I'm not taking any chances

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i want a close meaningful relationship with Diane's tight body...not so much her hair...she is SO close to perfect..tsktsk..SO..fuck-buddies will do..

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes