Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah I'm not buying a 15 year old girl getting manipulated and then sexually assaulted for a period of time somehow being aroused by the whole ordeal, sorry (not really).
I don't believe I said that Haley was 'aroused by the whole ordeal'.That 'whole ordeal', to me, refers to the process of bullying, blackmail and forced sex, from which any mentally healthy female would recoil. What I am trying to say is that Haley's mind recoiled at what was happening to her, but her body physiologically betrayed her during the act of sex itself. I apologize if that wasn't clear from my earlier post.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I hesitate to argue my case too strongly on this issue, since we have no idea how much Mom actually saw or found out about. Nor do we have a clue as to what was actually said between Haley and her mother to cause Mom to act (or rather not act) as she did. The only thing we know for sure was that Haley took the blame for it. Perhaps we will get some clues about what happened between Mom and Haley during the next therapy session. [I am really looking forward to that session, and hope that the developers don't let me down by having Haley joke her way through all or most of it.]
From my very last playthrough, during that talk on the bench with the Mom, it felt like she does blame her for having bad judgement, accepting the idea that it was Haley's fault, but she also has a suspicion of it not being the case completely, making her even more distrustful towards to her.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I for one love the current back and forth between posters on the last couple of pages. I find myself agreeing with multiple points from different posters on different and sometimes opposing view points. All in good spirits without racing to the bottom of the pit.

Keep it up guys.

(PS Contrast this with the previous arguments calling Haley a slut for sleeping with 3 people.)

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I can't remember clearly but did Sandra say she has some family issues about her mom? Remember Victor mentioned his sister has similar experience to Haley and that makes her hate him when he tried to help. I hope plot can have more contents about these issues in Sandra path and eventually deal with them. But one thing for a time,maybe first help Haley overcome her trauma then help Sandra with her family problems(if there are some). I appreciate it if dev has explicit plans about these

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's pretty common in sexual assault cases. That's one of the reasons that victims have such a hard time coming to terms with what happened to them. They can question themselves because they experienced pleasure.
Add to that the eternal trauma of "I enjoyed it, so the guy didn't behave badly, so everything must be my fault" and you have the recipe for a lifetime of feeling like a piece of shit. But yeah, the stimuli on the body may work independently from what you emotionally want, so you may also feel betrayed by your body and not trust pleasure anymore. Even though you may later enjoy consensual sex in a loving relationship, you may feel bad about it. Then again, some overcome this, and can live a pretty normal life after being abused - occasional bad memories notwithstanding - that is not unheard of at all.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
My girlfriend always get angry and refuse to listen when I mention some AVNs (especially those having incest content) to her. But she shows some interest in this one so I take it as a confirm that this is a very good story :ROFLMAO: well done devs well done

akenedy

May 3, 2017
You know a game is good when it has such strong hate\love towards it and sparks debates about deep psychological trauma issues and in-depth character study. Just reading this thread is a form of entertainment in itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius and SuperLYC

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For Haley path. Do I have to stay away from all other girls except Sandra?
Not sure what you mean by 'Haley path', since Haley is unavoidable regardless of what you have the MC do with other girls.

Sandra is also unavoidable until you reach the point where you decide whether or not the MC should keep Sandra as a girlfriend or not. Up to that point, all girls are available. After it, if you choose to keep Sandra, you are prohibited from pursuing other girls (except Haley). If you choose to reject Sandra, she disappears from the game, but the previous rule about all other girls being available still applies.

So, as of the latest release there are two paths, one with Haley and Sandra only, and one with Haley and everyone BUT Sandra.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Not sure what you mean by 'Haley path', since Haley is unavoidable regardless of what you have the MC do with other girls.

Sandra is also unavoidable until you reach the point where you decide whether or not the MC should keep Sandra as a girlfriend or not. Up to that point, all girls are available. After it, if you choose to keep Sandra, you are prohibited from pursuing other girls (except Haley). If you choose to reject Sandra, she disappears from the game, but the previous rule about all other girls being available still applies.

So, as of the latest release there are two paths, one with Haley and Sandra only, and one with Haley and everyone BUT Sandra.
So one path with Haley and Sandra, and one path with Haley where she allows you to sleep around? Does it change the relationship with Haley if you reject Sandra and all the others?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So one path with Haley and Sandra, and one path with Haley where she allows you to sleep around? Does it change the relationship with Haley if you reject Sandra and all the others?
Not really. With Sandra still in the game a 3-way relationship seems inevitable - Haley is actively pushing for it. Without Sandra, that might or might not be the case. So basically you have 3-way or maybe not, depending on which path you choose. There will probably be a difference in how the incest will be handled in the two routes. But, other than those differences in plot, the relationship between the MC and Haley is as strong as the player makes it, regardless of route. The choices for how the MC relates to Haley are identical in either route.

Reactions: Dank Quixote

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Not really. With Sandra still in the game a 3-way relationship seems inevitable - Haley is actively pushing for it. Without Sandra, that might or might not be the case. So basically you have 3-way or maybe not, depending on which path you choose. There will probably be a difference in how the incest will be handled in the two routes. But, other than those differences in plot, the relationship between the MC and Haley is as strong as the player makes it, regardless of route. The choices for how the MC relates to Haley are identical in either route.
Not quite.
On the Sandra + Haley route Haley is super defensive of your relationship with Sandra and urges you many times to not screw anyone else.
On the Haley route she doesn't mind you having other partners up until the last update where she becomes territorial of the bed.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Not quite.
On the Sandra + Haley route Haley is super defensive of your relationship with Sandra and urges you many times to not screw anyone else.
On the Haley route she doesn't mind you having other partners up until the last update where she becomes territorial of the bed.
On the Haley only route, she does become slightly jealous. I actually think she do mind you sleeping around.
She allows it but I don't she is 100% happy with it.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
This is a choice I never expected. Choosing it seems to be absolutely the wrong thing to do in the spirit of the plot. Of course, it's the one I'm choosing in both routes. [I'm a sucker for harems!] Waiting to see what the repercussions will be. Naturally, I placed saves there. But damn, the name of the variable saved... "haley2ass" What the hell is with that?
I just reached that point and my guess is that haley2 will think you're an ass for inviting her under false pretenses.
Or she takes it up her pooper. Who knows?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I just reached that point and my guess is that haley2 will think you're an ass for inviting her under false pretenses.
Or she takes it up her pooper. Who knows?
Since I wrote that post, I have changed my mind about Haley2, I now believe it would be terrible for the MC to go after Haley2 as a love interest, because, since Haley2 seems underaged, it would put him at the same level as Klaus. I have left my choices as I originally made them though. I doubt that I will be punished for that one choice without some further choice to advance the relationship toward being sexual. At any rate, I can always change the variable in the script if it leads to a bad end.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Since I wrote that post, I have changed my mind about Haley2, I now believe it would be terrible for the MC to go after Haley2 as a love interest, because, since Haley2 seems underaged, it would put him at the same level as Klaus. I have left my choices as I originally made them though. I doubt that I will be punished for that one choice without some further choice to advance the relationship toward being sexual. At any rate, I can always change the variable in the script if it leads to a bad end.
I can't recall her ever mentioning her age, only that she's Klaus' step-daughter. Hard to tell.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can't recall her ever mentioning her age, only that she's Klaus' step-daughter. Hard to tell.
I have no evidence either way. It just seems likely that history is repeating itself, and Haley2 is the same age as Haley was when Klaus went after her. That makes some sense from a development point of view.

But as I said, no evidence. Perhaps some day the developers will let us know.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I have no evidence either way. It just seems likely that history is repeating itself, and Haley2 is the same age as Haley was when Klaus went after her. That makes some sense from a development point of view.

But as I said, no evidence. Perhaps some day the developers will let us know.
I don't think a fast food restaurant would employ a 15 year old at least here in America lol

EDIT: Never mind seems they do, regardless though it didn't seem like MC was even remotely interested in Haley 2.0 more so just wanted Haley to meet and join them

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't think a fast food restaurant would employ a 15 year old at least here in America lol

EDIT: Never mind seems they do, regardless though it didn't seem like MC was even remotely interested in Haley 2.0 more so just wanted Haley to meet and join them
Good thing you caught that with an edit.
Was about to say i was working at a bowling alley at 14 so legit working resturants is no big deal especially the bigger corporate chains that have tons of lawyers to protect them while underpaying the workers.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes