ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
don't therapy sessions last longer then a few minutes?
It varries.
If the person is unwilling to talk then no. There's no amount of therapy that can happen to someone who doesn't want it.
I've had a session last for all of 10 minutes because i told them i wasn't going to act or react to questions as there was nothing mentally wrong with what i did (or didn't) do. They waited and 9 minutes later i got up and left without so much as shaking a hand.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It varries.
If the person is unwilling to talk then no. There's no amount of therapy that can happen to someone who doesn't want it.
I've had a session last for all of 10 minutes because i told them i wasn't going to act or react to questions as there was nothing mentally wrong with what i did (or didn't) do. They waited and 9 minutes later i got up and left without so much as shaking a hand.
True, and it is the other way around as well. After all, a therapy is teamwork, and if the chemistry within the team isn't there it won't work. However, for Haley we need it to work and not for her getting there, not saying anything, and leaving after 10 minutes.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
True, and it is the other way around as well. After all, a therapy is teamwork, and if the chemistry within the team isn't there it won't work. However, for Haley we need it to work and not for her getting there, not saying anything, and leaving after 10 minutes.
:ROFLMAO: I don't think that Haley not saying anything will ever be a problem, in therapy or otherwise. Getting her to address her very real issues (instead of deflecting) with the therapist is a BIG problem.

D

Deleted member 1816167

Here's the latest $5 post on Patreon:

View attachment 719179

Progress report

Hi

We've started the work on the next update, of course.
So far there is no reason for any delays.
That's it.

Viit
Shit, we will never get rid of her. this time she is back to take Haley away from us :cautious:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I right-clicked and copied to here. 'Open in a new tab' just gives me the same image in my browser. I didn't try saving.

But the image is sitting here. No reason someone else couldn't try enlarging it, if they know how.
Making it larger is a piece of pie. But making it larger and in a higher resolution is a much different story. Not something I can do.

aftershock

Jun 13, 2017
Sorry for the offtopic but what does "thread updated" mean in the first post, and how is it different from the release date?

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes