Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
hey should we break up with sandra for lisa scene?
There are (at the moment) two broad paths:

1) Stay with Sandra. Haley will eventually start encouraging and enabling a threesome but will also warn you that you can't sleep with anyone else, and her warning has game-code consequences in that you won't have more opportunities to do so, or at least I don't recall any.

2) Break up with Sandra. Any relationships you pursued will continue to be available to you and Haley won't mind all that much.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The short answer is that you MUST break up with Sandra to have sex with Lisa.
I hate it when VNs force me to make decisions. Oh, that's the whole point of the genre? Never mind then. There's always another save slot ;)

Or we get the classic Japanese trope where, once you unlocked every single ending, you can then go for the harem one ;)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I hate it when VNs force me to make decisions. Oh, that's the whole point of the genre? Never mind then. There's always another save slot ;)

Or we get the classic Japanese trope where, once you unlocked every single ending, you can then go for the harem one ;)
did that bother you?everything else is fine in this game? Brother to fuck sister who has been abused young,who has fallen in love with her brother but rejoices when she sees him fuck other girls,(all men want from a girl they fell in love with a lot is to see her fuck all the men in the neighborhood) :rolleyes:all this crazy script that has to get Nobel Prize in Literature :ROFLMAO: all this does not bother you in this game?or that here and what last three updates the game has become very boring?
how will this game be interesting again? look at the photos and you will understand.
(sorry for bad english)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
did that bother you?everything else is fine in this game? Brother to fuck sister who has been abused young,who has fallen in love with her brother but rejoices when she sees him fuck other girls,(all men want from a girl they fell in love with a lot is to see her fuck all the men in the neighborhood) :rolleyes:all this crazy script that has to get Nobel Prize in Literature :ROFLMAO: all this does not bother you in this game?or that here and what last three updates the game has become very boring?
how will this game be interesting again? look at the photos and you will understand.
(sorry for bad english)
This game does not have NTR and I predict it never will. So if it bores you that that is missing from this game, there are plenty others that can satisfy your desire. I suggest you go find one, because your complaints will accomplish nothing here.

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
So I finally played that game & here are my 2 cents on it.

As a pretext, I've gotta say that I only played the Sandra GF route and so all below will be based on it. I'll eventually play the other route(s) too.

Let's start with what I liked:
- Finally, a well-told Incest story. With the abundance of incest games on this site there rarely is one that is believable. The most games end up being Family Fuckfests from the first release. Every woman in your family lust for your dick the moment you enter the room. Is it that hard to come up with a believable story? Well, this game shows it's not that hard. It is a nice slow burn where feelings start to develop over time. Big kudos for that.
- The characters/models look unique and fresh.
- While the story starts off pretty normal it takes quite a turn later on and has me intrigued.
- I liked that there is a possibility of a normal relationship with a non-blood-related Character but well...

Now what I didn't like:
- There are just a few things that turn me off in Adult Games. Them being Futa (one dick is enough), Multiple/Female Protagonist (immersion reasons), Anal and any non-consensual content (humiliation, degradation, forced... etc.). Unfortunately, this game has a couple of those.
- While the Anal stuff is semi avoidable you still enter Haley twice. Hopefully, it will be fully avoidable in future releases.
- As mentioned in my likes I really enjoyed that the MC has a chance to have a "normal" relationship in the story. I actually like Sandra and the relationship she has with the MC quite a bit. The conflict that arises by having feelings for 2 women at the same time while one of them being your sister is also really intriguing. The resolution of the conflict just feels so so wrong though. While I commend Haley for trying to make it work it just isn't something that I'm comfortable with. Don't get my wrong I'm all for a 3way relationship with Haley and Sandra but all parties must be okay with that. She shouldn't have to trick/manipulate/force Sandra into one. Just give me a choice to stop Haley from doing it. I'd rather break up with her than putting Sandra through this. I actually like her too much for that.
- The Sandra relationship is also the only serious one you can have besides Haley. The rest are just one-night stands and Fuck-buddy relationships.
- The clinginess of Haley at times can get quite annoying. I understand where she is coming from and what she has been through. She has been in love with the MC since childhood probably but what does she actually expect to happen at the end? That they will stay living together for the rest of their lives? What if one of them wants to start a family? I know both mention they don't know how it all is going to work but the will have to figure it out at some point. Living together till the end of time is not a good solution.
- My last point has to do with the story. As mentioned above this game is one of the few that tells a well thought out incest story which got me sucked in the first place. The farther we progress with the story though it seems to be heading the same route like so many others. Happy ending with Haley where you keep living together and having a true relationship while she is okay with you fucking other girls. I wouldn't even be surprised if she got pregnant in the end. She "forced" you to come inside her and refused to tell if she was on the pill or not.

It is just a pity that the endings of incest games are almost always a letdown. I understand the yearning for happy endings but that is just not how the world works. It doesn't matter to me that it is a work of fiction. My threshold for suspension of disbelieve is pretty low in that regard.

Well, that is all I've got. Maybe the game will surprise me and go in a different direction. I actually hope that it does. Let us see what the next update has in store.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
honestly, kind of want to have a 3way relationship with Diane and Haley.
She might even suspect your relationship with Haley, during when you, her and Haley are watching a movie Haley puts her hand on you upper thigh, And Diane notices this, could be nothing, could be something. In the grand scheme of things i think Haley would rather it be with Diane, then say Lisa or Alana. Just a thought.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
(sorry for bad english)
It seems that most things you mentioned bother mostly you.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
ok to agree with you,but explain to me so that I too can understand,in a love story (that I like that too) why the man who is very much in love with his girlfriend he has to fuck a lot of other girls? and why should not his girlfriend be angry with him?
that bothers me in this game and nothing else.
the girl in my opinion has to reciprocate the infidelity with infidelity.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
ok to agree with you,but explain to me so that I too can understand,in a love story (that I like that too) why the man who is very much in love with his girlfriend he has to fuck a lot of other girls? and why should not his girlfriend be angry with him?
But he doesn't have to fuck all the girls, you can choose to be just with Haley and noone else. And if you decide to fuck all the girls she isn't angry because that's how the character is written. She doesn't care who you're with as long as you are with her in the end.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You are completely missing the point of this story. Haley is overwhelmingly in love with the MC, and has been since childhood. She will put up with ANYTHING as long as she can be with the MC. In fact, being together with the MC is the entire focus of her existence and of this story. And she is not going to screw up her chances by screwing around with other guys.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
But he doesn't have to fuck all the girls, you can choose to be just with Haley and noone else. And if you decide to fuck all the girls she isn't angry because that's how the character is written. She doesn't care who you're with as long as you are with her in the end.
If you do not understand after so much I have written, I am with HALEY,only she interests me in this game and it bothers me that her boyfriend is cheating on her.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Because this is a fictional story with a certain vision and authors have certain understanding on how their characters think and what they do. End of story.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes