EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
381400_Patreon_Banner2.jpg

Overview:
You're a nineteen year old dude who just spent four years in juvenile detention. Today's the day of your release. But you're still under a six month probation period, so you can't do whatever the heck you want just yet. You get assigned to a halfway house way out in the boonies to learn a thing or two about being an adult. After all your were just fifteen years old when they put you away. And in juvie, they don't exactly teach you anything about dealing with the outside world.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-20
Release Date: 2023-08-18
Developer: Az - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.10 - Bonus 1-8
Other thread: Fan Art thread
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Fan Signatures -
Multi-Mod* - Walkthrough - Theme music FAQ

Bonus Episodes 1 - 8:

Carl206 thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

363366_ep2_ASplroom18.jpg 363364_ep1_PCEMapology13.jpg Nika_1.png 363369_ep2_ASplroom26.jpg ep1_EMkitchenhelp1a.jpg Nika_8.1_final_az.png ep6_stationtrans62.jpg ep3_SGhospitalroom10.jpg KoGa3_ep9_nightclub218.jpg 363370_ep2_ASplroom33.jpg KoGa3_ep8_night121.jpg KoGa3_ep5_EMbathroom7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
The chick with the tattoos looks great :love: that 3rd preview image has me a bit concerned though.
The redhead in the first picture is also cute, but yeah, the tattooed girl checks a lot of boxes. Tattoos, short hair, piercings, abs, thick thighs...

But I want to echo the concern about the third picture. Hopefully this is literally the last frame before this dude gets knocked the fuck out.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Check this out ... happy go lucky you...and you ...and... everyone;)!
......................fresh out of the presses July 19th ;)
This is the first release. Freely downloadable for anyone to try. It's got Ep1 and Ep2 included. So it's got a good hour or two worth of play time. Episode 3 is coming next and will be a Patreon style release.

Rewards:

Non-Canon Sex Scenes:
So what exactly is that?
Basically a short what-if scene with one of the characters. Something that'll never happen in the actual game.
Haven't decided yet if they will be stand alone release or included in the main game.
PDF Walkthrough:
Not ready yet. Working on it now.
In Game Credit:
Your name in the game. Probably linked through the main menu I think.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I think the best attitude for now, is wait and see.
I share everyone concern about any rape content (future) and as said the fan service tag, doesn't reassure anyone.
So, i will wait episode 3 or 4 to see where this is going.

But the renders are good and the story seems interesting enough.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Release date : 7/19/19
Version: episode 2

Is this a continuation of a different story?
Or is it more content the usual in a first release?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is this a continuation of a different story?
Or is it more content the usual in a first release?
It's their first game, guess they wanted to make sure they have some content to show ...

Patreon quote:
"This is the first release. Freely downloadable for anyone to try. It's got Ep1 and Ep2 included. So it's got a good hour or two worth of play time. Episode 3 is coming next and will be a Patreon style release."

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes